Y&R: Carmen's killer named inside

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's how they are setting it up. Jana is framing Adrian. She planted Carmen's ID and her hair in his apartment and she chloroformed Colleen. The person was shorter and smaller than her and tomorrow, at the end of the show, Jana gets in Kevin's car with him. The same guy we saw last week on the phone telling someone that Brad found the bug is the same guy that has Colleen "and" Jana. I think Carmen came upon something she shouldn't have and Jana had to kill her.

• Members

Yeah, far too obvious! :lol::lol:

However, I'm looking forward to Kevin discovering his girlfriend is a cold blooded killer.

Maybe Kevin finds out, and Jana has to silence him forever?

Add me to the list of those who want to see Kevin/Colleen getting it on, in the biblical sense. :o:lol:

• Members

Oh my goodness, not quite as bad as the AMC killer, but Jana?! I'm happy that Dru isn't the killer so that won't be her exit....but seriously Jana?! I am beginning to lose all faith in LML and fast.

I really knew I shouldn't have gotten all invested in this story.

• Members

No. I started figuring it was Jana too when she seemed to keep trying to get everyone else think that Korbel was the culprit. Remember she is alos the only one who saw Carmen's car at the coffeeshop. Then her convenient disappearance. It all just looked like she had a little frame job going. I knew she was caught up in this reliquary mess from when Brad's home was broken into she she's the one that "found" :rolleyes: Victoria's purse with all the contents in it. The dead giveaway was when the days were erased from Crimson Lights/ security tapes. You had to know right then that Jana erased them and why. Only she and Kevin knew the security code. The only thing I haven't pieced together is how the hell Carmen fits in. Maybe she stumbled across something.

Right now I'm just watching Y&R because nothing else I want to see is on at 12:30 EST. <_< After Victoria Rowell leaves, I don't even know if I'll keep watching at all.

Here's what I said on another board:

Archived