Y&R: Carmen's killer named inside

• Members

It's Jana. She's working with the reliquary people. She framed Korbel, kidnapped Colleen and put her in that fridge with her. Lauren finds a document stating Jana took a kickboxing course that gives such forceful blows, it could kill a person. At the end of the show Jana gets into the passenger side of the car Kevin is about to drive. Guess I'll hear tomorrow what Carmen has to do with everything.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Canada's friday episode should reveal all details on who killed Carmen. I must say I do like Jana as the killer as opposed to a newbie like David Chow or someone minor. I see the AMC fans are pissed about their killer, lol. I'm glad we didn't have something like that.

Jana has been a big character for the past year and this definitely matches up with what we've been getting. From day one she made it obvious she was involved with the reliquary and we all know she trashed the Carlton home and stole Victoria's purse.

Now I just have to hope this is the end for both stories. But I truly believe they will find a way to keep the reliquary going until the end of the year.

Another question, IS Carmen alive? It really did seem like it today, especially with her haircut. If she is alive it would mean Neil is involved because he sure doesn't seem to care about Dru's worry. If thats the case I hope Dru kicks some ass. Now she was have a reason to give that bitch a beatdown.

Archived