GH: More actors comment on Stuart Damon in SOD!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad more of Stuart Damon's castmates are speaking up for him. I sure hope nobody gets "Cady McClained".

I don't get the attacks on Steve Burton & Natalia Livingston, who are obviously speaking up for Stuart Damon. People's hate of their characters/dislike of their acting shouldn't blind people and cause them to hate the actor. Funny thing Maurice Benard(Sonny) hasn't spoken up. He's always been the "ego" of the show lol, so he may just be glad Stuart's gone.

I haven't liked Alexa Havins(Babe, or ex-Babe, AMC) for quite awhile but do acknowledge that she IS a very good actress and wouldn't mind seeing her in a different role another show.

• Members

Kimberly McCullough is a goddess and can afford to say what she wants. This show would not have what little hope for a future it has without her, Jason Thompson, and the refocus on the hospital. Is Guza going to pull his usual passive-aggressive firing tricks on her? I don't think so.

• Members

My greatest connection to Stuart Damon was as a heavily recurring/supporting cast member on PORT CHARLES.

This makes me sick as well, and I am glad Kimberly and Rebecca are calling TIIC on their [!@#$%^&*]. Hopefully, they both have contingency plans.

I think someone's gonna get Cady McClain-ed. And at this point, Kim would be easy to write off, maybe along with Jason Thompson.

Robin and Patrick decide to do Doctors Without Borders...exit the show....never to return unless there are high-profile funerals.

Rebecca Herbst...maybe. Who knows. Elizabeth dies, custody of the baby goes to Jason so he and Sam can start a family.

It's all so easy. And Steve Burton is crap for saying, "Oh well, who gives a [!@#$%^&*] about Stuart Damon. I will ALWAYS have a job!" Not after 45 LOSER!

• Members

I can't speak for everybody else, but here's the reason for my attacks.....

Steve Burton:

I thought that was a pretty callous and unfeeling the to say and b/c he said it, he loses all credibility IMO.

Natalia Livingston:

My problem is that she's not really saying anything. Yeah, she's saying some nice things about Stuart but big deal. So she's sad. So are we. Difference is we're saying how wrong we think it is. Livingston is just whining.

• Members

I actually think Guza could easily write Robin off sadly. I can easily see him either backburnering her or firing her for the comments she made. I'll be looking extra closely at Robin and Liz now. Rebecca has benefitted alot since her storyline with Jason and Lucky.

That's how I feel. There was already rumbling rumors about Liz dying...

• Members

I'm glad that KM and RH spoke out like that.

GH is just awful when it comes to this. They pulled the same stuff w/ GF. I don't understand why soaps do it when it's such a slap in the face for viewers, but especially ABC. They seem to be absolutely brutal when it comes to firing vets. :(:angry:

Archived