DAYS: Wednesday, February 14

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my heart was breaking for chelsea and nick today...Blake and Rachel did a fantastic job. Days has two great younger actors with these two...and chelsea and nick are going to be a huge couple over the next few years, and i can't wait to watch..Hogan did wonders with chelsea and nick was a great addition to the cast...

• Members

Well, my eyes welled with Nick and Chelsea today. How wonderful these two play off each other and Rachel rocked the house. Powerful.

Loved Lucas to pieces with Sami, today. I've wanted them together for so long and to have a baby girl and the only fly in the ointment is the wtd in the works. What a shame. Boring, overdone and wrong couple in my opinion. Hate EJ where Sami is concerned. Love EJ as the villain DiMera.

I'm ready for Steve and Kayla's story now. Looks like it's heating up.

Ready for the kids on the run to get home and begin a worthy story. It might be believable if Shawn and Belle had a romance under normal conditions and around familiar people. Stuck on a deserted island...heavens to Betsy, anyone would be drawn together for survival if nothing else. Yuk. Not interesting to me.

Archived