DAYS: Wednesday, February 14

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aww, this might be my favorite LUMI proposal. I know it wasn't anything extravangant like him singing to her in 04 but it totally came from his heart. And I liked that he didn't fly off the handle when she said no the first time. Bryan did a great job today and Ali is playing the whole "raging hormones" thing perfectly, LOL.

Other than that, I would never have guessed it was Valentines Day. :blink:

• Members

So, we didn't get a V-Day episode. Don't look to me for complaining :lol:

Nick and Chelsea were definitely a highlight. The way Chelsea made the connection without having to absolutely know and have the truth beat into her brain was great. Hooray for brains! How I've missed you. Blake and Rachel really sold the fallout scenes.

Lucas and Sami were cute. Nice save on the stuffed animal, Sami. I think it's only a matter of time now before teh truth comes out. Lucas knows she's on edge, and he can only accept hormones for so long; he knows this woman! And god damn if I'm not happy that he's stopped being Austin II.

The on the run crap did little for me. Nothing happened. Stagnation. Feh.

The cat and mouse game is at a new level. It's so obvious that EJ dropped the charges in hopes that Steve would be unable to use his jail cell as a shield for Kayla and the people he loves. As a free man, Steve has more potential to dig deeper and deeper, thanks to EJ's manipulation. And Steve and Kayla both know it. Kayla's promise was superb.

• Members

I love Nick/Chelsea. I think those scenes proves that people who says Sheffer cannot write romance are wrong. His chracters maybe aren´t all mushy with each other and whispering love words all the time, but the way he creates the story for Chelsea and Nick is very clever. First he let Chelsea fall for Nick, she might not realized it yet, but she clearly likes him. And now she met the man of her dreams, this perfect doctor who will be actully interested, but even if she is angry at Nick it is very clear she will not able to resist and stop thinking about him. And as soon as they finally get this behind them, there´s that little pesky fact that Nick slept with Billie, Chelsea´s mum!

I love how everything is planned and clicks together. It´s really a lovestory, not just two characters suddenly getting together because script wants it.

• Members

I could care less if they mentioned Valentine's Day or not to be honest. It would nice to have a special Valentine's show but I am indifferent. I want things to keep moving and I don't think Valentine's Day is big enough to stop everything.

I think the LUMI proposal was the Valentines's moment and I loved it. It was simple and very special. Ali and Bryan rocked it. I just love the music that playing when EJ was there. It had this chilling feel to it. That was a nice save by Sami and I love that line EJ had about 10 times being the charm. I was LMAO at how quick he left after that.

Shawn/Belle/Willow/Philip were good. The story is good when things actually happen. It's when they are onscreen just to be onscreen where it drags. JKJ has been very good this week and I like that we have less yelling.

Steve/Kayla were nice. Glad they threw in him giving her a gift. I was cheering when Kayla threatened EJ. Her fire is back and I hope we continue to see it. I love the cat and mouse game EJ is playing with them.

The best stuff was Chelsea/Nick. I am enjoying Billie and Chelsea's relationship and I like Abby and Nick's bond too. Maggie showing up for a bit was nice. Suzanne looked great as usual. Melvin and Berris rocked today. I love how Chelsea pieced it all together. They really shined in those reveal scenes. I am really liking this story and it's for reasons others have already mentioned. It's well thought out and you can see the movement and direction. Good job by all.

Can't wait for tomarrow. Solid week so far.

• Members

Watching now...Great scene with Kayla telling off EJ..i agree that James Scott plays a delicious villian...But my favorite scene so far was chelsea walking into Nick's room and seeing the two movie posters that said "shane" and "patton", what a clever way for chelsea to put it all together..Can't wait for the rest..

Archived