DAYS: Wednesday, February 14

• Members

Now for the critcism:

I am LIVID that Bo is turning against his daughter again!

Please, Hogan, write this ass off the show if you keep destroying the relationship between him and Chelsea. It's illogical! What could she have done that was so wrong that would DISOWN HER -- again?!!

DIE, BO, DIE!!!

You're SO 1980s/90s anyway!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, so I finally watched DAYS for the first time since beginning of January...

I must say, it IS interesting!

Shelle story isn't really that bad... I mean, sure, I still think they are on way too much for my taste, but it's not bad. Brandon and Martha are good, as is Jay. But I just laughed out loud (my roommate was looking at me weird) everytime Willow was on my screen. She striked a pose, in that coat and standing next to Philip, that it reminded me of whores that stand by their mob guys.. LoL You see that's why Annie is good! She's playing the whore part great! LoL

EJ is sooooo fun to watch! I love that we have someone so bad! His facial expressions while he was talking to Steve alone were fabulous! I could do without brainwashing, but it could be worse...

Lumi... meh, they have been way to sugary for me, I guess. Although Lumi fans deserve it... And I don't like the whiney Sami. Sure, she said it was the hormones, but we know it's not! And this wedding is sooo going to fail again.. which I hate.. I mean, here they are talking about a fairytail wedding, everything will be fine bla, bla, bla.. Even if I didn't know that Sami is hiding a secret from Lucas (AGAIN) I would think something would stop the wedding. Now I'm just 99% sure it will happen! God... And isn't this Sami's 9th wedding? EJ said it was 10th... Can't wait till EJ finds out about Sami being pregnant though! That should be fun! :D

Which brings me to my new favorite couple... Chick! Rachel and Blake are great! I loved it when she embarassed herself with Dr. Rebert, but I did feel bad when she realized it was Nick who is Shane Patton. They were both good in the scenes and I DO believe this is a classic way to start a supercouple! Hopefully, DAYS will continue beyond '09 and hopefully we get to stick with Blake and Rachel.. It wouldn't be the same if one of them left... I can't wait to see what he does to get her to forgive him! It's going to be good! This is actually the story I am looking forward the most! :D

• Members

After a boring, slow week or so I thought DAYS was great today. Blake Berris proved he could do emotional scenes, I could actually feel his pain in hurting Chelsea the way he did. Berris/Melvin both rocked their scenes, I am just glad DAYS has a great younger cast for once and with better writing now I am actually looking forward to the summer when the younger stories seem to heat up. Brooks, Berris, Benson, and Melvin are all great actors. Chelsea finding out Nick was Lonely Splycer was just very well done, my favorite scenes of the week thus far. It was nice to see Maggie, even if it was just briefly.

I havent liked boring ass Kayla until the last few weeks, so glad she is finally getting to show her fiesty side. I loved when she threatened EJ and glad this story finally seems to be picking up steam. It helps that Nichols/Wells are just outstanding actors. I can't wait for this story to all unfold.

I am tired of Sami keeping things from people, if she was just upfront with Lucas he would understand considering the things EJ did to her. I know this all is building lots of drama, but its the same thing with Sami over and over again. I am still enjoying the story, but enough is enough with Sami keeps a secret angle.

Who else was laughing out loud when Willow was standing next to Phillip like a street hooker, with her arms on her hips and striking a pose while everyone else argued?

Hopefully tomorrow the show keeps it up.

Archived