AMC: Tuesday

• Members

Well Babe is dead and I can't believe Krystal is allowed to see the body! Only bc we know this is FAKE. That just seems harsh - and I know Krystal and Babe were wrong to Bianca and all - but I still think it's harsh to make Krystal think her daughter is dead and let her cry over her 'dead' body.

Anyway Bobbie Eakes - definitely wins the acting award - AMAZING! This is her Emmy reel for next year - already!

Chrishell is doing a great job as Amanda too today. Love her breaking down. Eden Riegel is doing good too for being conflicted over Babe's death.

Justin Bruening and Colin Egglesfield - I blame the writing, but their performances and reactions are BAD.

I don't know what to think about JR/Jacob Young yet. You'd think he'd be more upset, but Jacob is doing a good job with the teary eye, hard-a$$ thing.

Alicia is doing great with Kendall's scared/upset thing too. Ryan - just get the [!@#$%^&*] away!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chrishell Stause is truly underused and underrated IMO. There is so much potential for Amanda to be more of a priority for this show besides a 1-episode-per-week player. She has really improved since she came on in 2005 and I want to see more of her! Today she really got to me - I want to be with her right now comforting her...she is definitely best friend material. Ok, I'll stop with my Amanda-is-love...LOL.

Anyway finally we see Di, conveniently at Wildwind...hmmmm. She should have been at the hospital.

Great Bianca/Zoe scenes today!

• Members

I think that Tad told Krystal that Babe is alive. He leaned over and we didn't see what he was saying, but it was for a moment. Enough time to say that she was alive. Than Julia comes and takes her to another room. I think he told her because if they let her believe that Babe is dead, that could harm the baby she is carrying.

But yes, Bobbie Eakes is ROCKING these scenes!

To me, it doesn't seem like Unabortion is upset. He is mad, but not devastated. His eyes are so dry, you think he could squeeze a tear or something. Zoe is crushed and Zoe isn't obsessed with Babe like Josh is.

Is it me, or does JR look smokin hot today????

• Members

You know what they say about karma.

I doubt this will be some sort of epiphany for Krystal or Babe, making them realize what they put Bianca through. Hell, Bianca doesn't even remember what she went through.

I can't believe freakin' Krystal gets to have an hour long soliloquy over Babe's corpse and Dixie's death is glossed over. This is just...it's really inconceivable.

• Members

Love the music! Finally Unabortion is showing emotion.

Spike is adorable! I hate that Ryan is taking him when Kendall obviously needs him, but understand for the safety of the child.

I used to hate Amanda, but she has grown so much as a actress. I love her and the fact that Jonathan is comforting I like.

• Members

Bobbie was the strongest performer the entire episode and I would say she set the bar for the strongest performence of the year thus far. Chrishelle has improved soo much since her last time around I agree. She is a strong little actress.

I have to say Eden phoned in her performence today. It was lack luster at best. I have no clue what Bianca was supposed to be. Was she sad? was she angry? was she happy? was she releived? was she torn? conflicted? did she feel Babe needed to die to get revenge for what she did to her? Eden is one of my favorite actresses but I was bewildered trying to figure out what the heck she was trying to get across on film today.

Jacob to didn't have the best day. I have no clue what he felt either and add that with my complete and utter disdain for the character and it's not a good combo. I thought he did good in the last scene "I don't understand" but he made no sense to me the entire episode. I didn't get any feel of sadness from his character.

Alicia did a good job. Thou I didn't like that Kendell took up a third of the show saying good bye to Spike I felt that Alicia did a good job with the scene.

I guess Di doesn't care about Babe dying. Neither does Del, Jonathan or any of the other wildwind tenants.

• Members

I really enjoyed today's show. I expected it be very Babe heavy and have characters unrealistically mourning Babe when they wouldn't normally do that. They just wouldn't. They'd be touched and sad that another girl died, but they wouldn't be grieving her that obviously. I was glad it didn't go that route.

CS was good, but she was a bit over the top. I needed a few more scenes of Amanda/Babe to show me what dear friends they'd become. It was all kinda off.

ER did great, IMO. She doesn't know yet how to deal with the issue of Babe being gone. Babe was a HUGE part of her life for good or bad. Sometimes it takes more than 20 minutes for the finality to sink in and take effect. Especially considering the Babe/Bianca relationship. Seemed very realistic.

BE owned this entire episode. She rocked, and even though I don't think for a second Babe is dead, I felt for a mother losing her child. Mamadawl and Babydawl did love each other if they didn't love anyone else. BE sold it cuz I didn't think I'd care.

Kendall/Ryan/Spike was very moving. Lish was great as usual, but Cameron is so much better when he tones it down and plays down some of that arrogance that Ryan carries around. Ryan and Kendall's mature conversation was long overdue. I teared up at Spike crying when he had to leave his mommy. Good scene, and the kiss between Ryan/Kendall shows me there is still some tender feeling there. The writers drop the ball on that so often.

The V-Day shows looks very good. It's going to break up the week between the mourning and then the funerals. Good. I need a break from all the death.

• Members

Sweetie, I won't get on your ass about the rest of your questionable acting critiques, because you know I luvs ya, Boo...

But come on. Justin and Colin's bad acting being the results of bad writing? Do I really have to go into my That's What You Get When You Cast Inexperienced Models Instead of Skilled Actors dissertation?

But I do have to say this flying blind. I haven't seen the episode yet, and won't for at least another 38 minutes.

But AMC and Judy Blye Wilson need fans like you. The ones who give the untrained models the benefit of bad writing -- which is easy to do when you act from a McTavish script.

Archived