AMC: Tuesday

• Members

I have, but Pine Charles, you never answered my question (or did I even ask it lol?!)

If you and I were best friends in real life and EVERY time I mentioned my house, I never called it "my house," I said, "Are you coming to Four Clovers?" "I left it out Four Clovers," "Oh, did you want to have lunch at Four Clovers?" can you honestly tell me that after a week of that, constantly, you wouldn't be ready to BITE MY FREAKING HEAD OFF?!!! Because that's where I'm coming from. I'm almost hoping the Satin Slayer changes method and blows up that mansion just so we never have to hear the name again!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder how this whole "Babe is dead" thing will play out..esp since Krystal seen her body on Tuesday. What an episode! Bobbie was just amazing, really. I really felt her performance. That's Emmy-worth.

Loved those Erica and Josh scenes too. Great ep.

• Members

I actually think on occassion that they have Josh being civil with his sisters he has used a less offensive tone. He has been worried about Bianca, Babe and Kendell and he has used a softer note during this Satin Slayer storyline. For example the day all of the women had to move out of the Fusion office I saw Josh try to get Kendell and Bianca and Babe to react resonablly and him tenderly ask Kendell to move and be safe. As to trying to change the monotony and changing the way things are said I can't see Colin acting calm, tender and sweet when everyone elses dialouge is "calm down Josh" or "your over reacting Josh" or when he is supposed to be worried for their safety. A key point in my arguement is that when Josh is with Bianca he is very calm, friendly and brotherly toward her. There are many sides to him that change based on the settings he is around and based on the scenes written for him.

Kendell and Josh's relationship is very strained so it's not going to be the same as he is with Bianca. With Bianca he is truthful. He brings his gaurd down and he has shown that he cares about his little sister and he identifies with her more because of her mellow natrue. With Kendell they are most often fighting so he is going to use a sarcastic or bitter tone threw it all with their fighting. But I am going to use another example to show that when they give him good material he can show variety. The scene where Josh comes to Kendell after JR jumped off the building. Him and Kendell were sweet and they bonded. Kendell and him threw banter back and fourth and it was a light hearted moment.

As to the Bosh/Bash moments. I think at times he is very sweet and the times where he is subdued are much more romantic then when he is trying to get her to leave JR. I remember the scenes were they were in the rain storm and they laughed and talked about their lives and how Babe was trying to help him threw Greg disapperance. I remember their time on the island where they bonded and shared a mutual attraction. I remember when they went to Zarf's to get his song and they wound up getting to drunk to go anywhere to seal the deal. I remember all of those poignant and touching moments. However it's easy to forget them when they have Josh and Babe fighting over her with JR or Josh trying for the thousandths time to get Babe to leave JR. IMO he has played it with romance and compassion. There entire romance is based upon Babe and Josh being able to talk and connect with eachother better then anyone else in their lives. He thinks about her all the time. He makes panckaes for her, walks her to her car to make sure she is safe. He makes photo albums that she wanted to make but forgot about doing, he buys her stuff that means something to her. Those are all sweet roamantic things. But they are forgotten and the fights are what eveeyone remembers because of the monotony. I don't see it as just obsession. I truely feel that he loves her. Maybe too much, maybe too deeply. But he loves her none the less.

As to the why. Yes. I see that. I see why he loves her. He has said that he loves Babe because she is one of the few people in the world who understand him. That she is the one person who stood by him after everything blew up around him. She was the one stable thing in his life when everything went upside down. I defeintly can see the why. It may have started with just a fliriting attraction but it has grown with the way Babe was there for him when he needed someone the most. T ohim speaking lovingly he has done that. He has done it when he was given material for that scene. Colin IMO has no problem producing good quality work. It's the script and the writing that needs to give him more dimension. Colin has it IMO.

I think JOsh is vulnerable. I saw him as vulnerable just yesterday. I have sen him vulnerable during the madden storyline when he found out all the nefarious things Greg did in his past. I saw the man cremate his father and then reburried Greg because he beleived he deserved that hell for spawning thousands and millions of children and taking advantage of those women. I saw this man cry for his dead father. I saw him beg Julia to burry him and to make him not have any pain anymore. I saw him desperately try to revive his father to no avail while everyone just smiled and was happy Madden died. So yes I have seen Colin's vulnerability in Josh.

I thought she did quite well during the middle when she was saying goodbye to Babe. That performence goes up as AMC's best acting scene for 2007. I thought she did amazingly well. I think Bobbie, Chrishell and Colin were the only ones who felt anything. Everyone seemingly didn't care or just as you said didn't feel anything.

Archived