AMC: Question About A SID Article

• Members

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me more about a Soaps In Depth article that I was told about tonight. I was talking with a buddy and she said that she saw in the latest SID that Gina Tognoni was coming to AMC as Haley. And that she and Adam would be making an appearance on GH together or appear on there for awhile.

I don't trust SID about much, but was just wondering if anyone had read this or heard anything about it.

I am just surprised that they would even think about bringing Haley back without Kelly Ripa in the role. I could see ABC trying to steal Gina from GL though. ABC seems to love to try and steal GL's stars: first Laura Wright, then Jerry Ver Dorn, then they tried Crystal Chappell.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting. Seems odd, especially in the face of the GH actors reactions to Stuart Damon being fired, that GH would hire DC. Seems counter productive. LMFAO what am I talking about, this is Frons. Adam is going to love it in Port Charles. :lol:

• Members

I have a really difficult time believing the rumor that David Canary is going to GH. And why would Haley go with him??? And why would SID say that Haley has been recast with an actor that is still on another show??? Maybe they were suggesting who to recast Haley with.

Suppose that it is true that Adam is going to GH. AMC is in HUGE trouble. They have gotten rid of or lost David, Brooke, Simone, Erin, and Dixie. There are strong rumors that Babe and Jamie are leaving this summer, Zach could be leaving soon, and Jack could be going. Geez...who is left? And how much longer before the show gets canned.

• Members

I have the SID that states this is a rumor buzzing on the soap message boards. It also states that it "is a bit convoluted". A rep for AMC states that David Canary has no plans to quit his daytime gig. The story also states "the move seems unlikely". Sounds like someone on the web stated this.

• Members

I am inclined not to believe this. I'd love to see Gina on AMC though. Hayley recast would be hard to take, but at the same time Gina would rock.

What place would Adam Chandler have in Port Charles? That's why I do not buy that.

Archived