Y&R: Carmen's Killer REVEALED.

• Members

Thanks to OceanView at the Phick site.

Carmen's Killer Is Finally Exposed - But Will There Be Another Victim Before The Big Reveal?

Jana is still gone, which has Kevin is terrified about what may have happened to her. Jana's belongings are still in the apartment. Jana hasn't contacted anyone so Kevin is worried.

Jana's coat is found by the lake. Kevin takes the coat to the police, but can't get the cops to search for Jana. The police say maybe she gave the coat to someone and doesn't want people to find her whereabouts.

Gloria tells Will about Jana and he agrees to do some investigating. Will returns and has upsetting news. Will tells Gloria and Kevin there's blood near the place the coat had been- alot of blood.

Kevin gives Jana's toothbrush and hairbrush to the DA to check if the blood matches her DNA. Lab tests are conducted. Kevin goes to Korbel and wants to know where Jana is. Adrian says to Kevin that he doesn't know anything about Jana's disappearance. Kevin doesn't believe the professor.

The tests come back and Will tells Kevin that Jana's DNA matches the blood found. The police talk to Kevin and search his apartment. Will talks to Kevin about Jana having an interest in serial killers and her notebook of stories about the murder.

Adrian tells Colleen that they can't have a relationship in public. They both agree to end things, but decide to boink one more time. Jana was suspicous of the professor. Then Colleen finds something that may prove Jana's suspicions.

Colleen and Adrian have sex in his apartment, then she goes to get some water from the kitchen. Colleen knocks a coffee mug and a woman's colored hair extension falls out (like Jana's), and also Carmen's driver's license. Colleen is shocked and takes these things and runs out of the apartment. Colleen only gets as far as her car.

As she looks for her car keys, a figure knocks Colleen out with chloroform and takes her away.

GUILTY OR INNOCENT?

One of these 8 is the killer:

Jana Hawkes:

Why was Jana fascinated with Carmen- was it due to her macabre taste or was she trying to disguise her true intent- to gather info so she'll know if the police are close to finding out who did it?

Adrian Korbel:

He's around young women and likes beautiful things.

David Chow:

Did he come to town to suppress evidence? Did he come to town to throw suspician on someone else?

Brad Carlton:

He's killed before and Brad would do anything to protect his family.

Drucilla Winters:

Anything's possible, she wasn't going to let anyone have her man.

Kevin Fisher:

Kevin has a past with violent tendencies.

Jack Abbott:

Jack acquired Jabot secretly and Carmen was killed soon after she found out.

Sheila Carter:

What if Carmen found out that Sheila was impersonating Phyllis?

MAKING A KILLING

LML says she doesn't want to take all the credit for the plot. The co-writer, Scott Hamner was the architect of this story. She says they had all the timelines and characters all charted out. The actors didn't know who did it, until the script came out.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it is Kevin. I don't think think it would be Jana or Korbell, they are way to obvouis, David Chow will be sticking around for a while, because the actor my be getting a longer contract so it is not him. Jack or Brad no way. I don't think Dru did it. And if it is Sheila I will be pissed.

So that leaves Kevin. ;)

• Members

I was watching the show at the time of the murder, and I don't even have any idea who three of these people are. Who's Adrian? Is Jana Kevin's GF? And David wasn't even on during Carmen's murder, was he?

This is dumb.

• Members

Adrian is the college professor that Colleen has been fooling around with.

Jana is Kevin's girlfriend

David came to town after the murder (he came in January) to find the person who "really" killed Carmen, because he thinks it's Dru not Devon.

• Members

For some reason, I always suspected Korbel as a Nazi, hence his interest in art and Colleen, maybe as some sort of sick revenge. Is Korbel Jewish?

Also, why does it not surprise me that Scott Hamner developed this POS murder mystery? He did, after all, [!@#$%^&*] up "General Homicide" on PC. He needs to leave the mystery stuff for MATLOCK.

• Members

Korbel said he was born in Tel Aviv and mentioned Hebrew as one of the languages he speaks. I didn't hear mention of him being Jewish, but assumed he was. He could also be lying about the whole thing and actually be the great-grandson of a Nazi. I guess we will find out soon.

• Members

So far Korbel is the obvious choice which means it's probably Sheila or Jana LOL!

I don't think it will be Kevin. I have a feeling this will be Kevin's chance to redeem himself in the eyes of Colleen by saving her from the real killer.

If it is Korbel you can bet that he got Jana to divulge Kevin's dirty little secret before he killed her.

Archived