ATWT: Parker/Faith Spoiler

• Members

http://pgpclassicsoaps.blogspot.com/2007/0...century-we.html

We speculated a few weeks back about the potential for Faith Snyder and Parker Munson to someday become an ATWT Supercouple.

On February 21, the unhappy preteens take a big step in that direction with that classic supercouple staple -- going on the run together. (It worked for Luke and Laura. And Holden and Lily. And everyone on DOOL).

While Faith and Parker are still a bit young for anything truly serious to develop, a dry run should be fun for now.

And they've already got a great couple nickname. How does 'Faker' hit ya?

(So how many times are these two going to run away, I thought they were running away sometime this week as well???)

And what is with all these scenes in the woods, first we have the Maddie/Gwen/Adam in the woods pictures and now we have pictures of Parker and Faith in the woods.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's adorable. I'm tellin' ya...it's destiny. One summer, Parker/Faith/Daniel will be the hot teen triangle, (shades of Holden/Lily/Dusty) pulling all sorts of history into it.

But I think "Path" would be a better nickname. "Faker"???? Yuck. LOL....

• Members

I forgot that Parker was Hal's son. I thought he was Jack's, so the possible hook up came into my mind, but I erased it due to incest. I definitely see it happening, but I think Faith's going to need a new actress. This one looks too young to be invovled with Parker, although it could work.

• Members

It is all about looks I think on daytime! They don't have to be skinny, blonde, blue eyes, that is not what I mean at all! Because writers SORAS the kids so much, they need to have the look about them.

Parker looks like almost 15-16 years old, where as Faith looks like she's in the sixth grade. The look is not there. And yes it would be an amazing hookup but I just don't think we're ready for it now and they should not rush stories.

• Members

Katie said Parker was 11 today. Eh...how is anyone supposed to buy that?

I'm sure the Faith/Parker thing isn't about really "hooking up", even in the broadest sense of the word. It's building foundation. And I really hope they don't rush these kids along for years. We don't need more 18 year olds being "old married people". Part of what's wrong with Will/Gwen is that they got married when they barely knew each other.

• Members

Parker doesn't seem 15-16 at all to me. That'd put him in Luke's age range which just does not work out. Van/Luke looks like an average 17-18 year old, despite Van being 25. The actor who plays Parker wouldn't possibly pass for a high schooler. He'd be 13 at the most. Faith would be 12 at the most. At least that's how it is in my mind.

• Members

I like the new Parker, the new Faith isn't bad - they could be a cute starter couple and maybe grow up together like Lily and Holden did

At least they're setting the groundwork for the future. Maybe this could get Lily/Carly fighting a bit... or at least have some good dynamic

• Members

I agree with you, I find this new couple kind of sick. Yeah, Parker is not Jack's biological son, but Jack *is* a father figure to him and I would definitely consider him part of Jack Snyder's family. It's the next generation of Snyder not-quite-incest after Holden and Lily, and I for one am disturbed.

At the same time, I think the two kids are cute together too.

• Members

Yeah, the double standards just bug me!

I remember when they were doing hinting at a Will/Alison romance, people were freaking out because legally, they had been step-siblings but somehow the viewers decided to forget that they barely lived in the same house together or had much of a relationship when Hal & Emily were married.

Then, there was the infamous Tammy/Jonathan pairing on GL. Aside from the half-cousin link, some people still love to use the step-siblings excuse to argue about how icky those two were when they didn't grow up together and didn't meet each other until they were adults. Also, Jonathan was legally in Alfred's care, not Richard's (his bio dad and Tammy's adoptive dad), so him and Tammy couldn't even really be considered to be step-sibs legally.

Meanwhile, how many times did the viewers see Faith & Parker play with each other when they were little kids? Quite a number of times, actually. I thought Parker had always seen Jack as his dad in just about the same way he considered Hal a dad so both Faith & Parker, you could say, belonged in the same family.

I could care less if those two kids hook up later on...you can't help who you fall in love with. Heck, my own parents have known each other since they were in elementary school so I shouldn't judge. But when people make out certain pairings to be more disgusting than others when all of them are similar in a lot of ways, it's simply grates.

Archived