Y&R: Dead B!tch walking? Wedding Bells a ringing?

• Members

Lynda Hirsch Spoilers

YOUNG AND RESTLESS: Dru tells Neil that the body that was found behind Indigo wasn't Carmen's and that she is still alive. Jack meets with Sen. Bodi, who agrees to take his bribe. Paul calls Michael to tell him that he and Sheila still have their walkie-talkies, but to not tell the police. Michael and Paul agree, knowing they'll have to find Sheila without the police. Paul gives Lauren a gun to protect herself, in case she encounters Sheila. Lauren arrives at the retirement condo where Sheila is holding Phyllis and the babies. Lauren bursts through the door and holds a gun to the women, and both Phyllis and Sheila freeze. Both women tell Lauren that they are the real Phyllis. Paul and Michael hear a gunshot ring out over the walkie-talkie. Amber eavesdrops when Cane receives a call from the INS, and finds out that his work permit will be expiring soon. Amber arrives at the coffeehouse and calls an immigration attorney. She informs him that she has fallen in love with Cane and wants to marry him so that he can stay in the country.

SNEAK PEEK: Where is Jana?

CBSD

Don Stark (ex-Bob Pinciotti, That '70s Show) and Miriam Flynn (ex-Sister Helen, Grounded for Life) will appear together on Thursday, February 22. Don Stark will portray Minister Frank McCallister and Miriam Flynn will portray his wife Edna. Frank and Edna are a couple who run a wedding chapel in Las Vegas. The storyline will involve Amber.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to believe Carmen is dead and making Dru go crazy. Faking a death can be interesting (Cameron is a great example), but does anyone REALLY want to see Carmen live? Everyone hates her so much there is no way anyone will hire or date her. Plus she was so fricking annoying!

• Members

:rolleyes:

I'm praying that once this horrible murder mystery is resolved and Carmen is revealed to be alive, she either dies for real by accident or she is carted off to jail, never to return again. She can take David Chow right along with her. No need for his character once this story is over.

Amber makes me sick.

• Members

First, I hate it when people trash an actress here on a public board. I think the actress did a great job in that role, but I hate it when people hide behind their computers to trash a woman just for playing a role on a soap opera.

And even though I liked Carmen, I think she's dead, they had her body, they had to know that it was her with all the tests they did, how could she now not be dead? I think Dru is coming unhinged.

As for David Chow, I love that he's been added to the mix with Sharon. I hope they turn this into a permanent role for Vincent Irrizzary.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 2 2007, 11:55 AM)
I have to believe Carmen is dead and making Dru go crazy. Faking a death can be interesting (Cameron is a great example), but does anyone REALLY want to see Carmen live? Everyone hates her so much there is no way anyone will hire or date her. Plus she was so fricking annoying!

Carmen's TWIN is the one who died.

Dru is leaving the show. Figure it out.

• Members

I'm very sorry that Dru (VR) is leaving the show. I was one of the few that actually liked both Dru and Carmen and actually saw the good and bad sides of both characters. I wish VR well though and hope this move makes her happy. I just hate to see anyone bashing these actresses.

Archived