Cady to DOOL?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope not.

As a recast for another character (although I have no idea who) or as a new character, fine. Although Days doesn't really need a new character but I love Cady and she could bring in some fans.

I don't see this happening though. Hogan loves her but she is likely to cost alot. I would rather have the money to go to LS or someone else like that.

• Members

I can just imagine Cady with those big fake buck ass teeth, chomping on pork rinds, speaking with that thick southern accent and raving about the King, Mr. Elvis Presley.

...it's not a pretty sight, LoL.

Kristen, I could see. I could see her as Kristen.

However, given Days choice to NOT EVEN APPROACH Eileen, I would be more p!ssed than anything. If they asked ED and she turned 'em down, fine... take Cady. But to pass up Eileen for no reason, and then go to Cady? I would quit watching.

• Members

I hated the way she gave ATWT the run-around and i thought she was so annoying as Rosanna. All thast shrieking about Cabot nearly did my ears in. Besides, there are more important characters to bring back than Rosanna.

As for her on DAYS, you guys can have her! :)

• Members

This is what I hate about saying "oh so and so should go there because their old show treated them like crap." It makes no sense when that show has their own vets that they treat like crap. Look at how Days got rid of Matthew Ashford. When Julia Barr was fired, people said "Oh she should go to a P&G soap." Um, what about the actors P&G has gotten rid of? What about the characters who have sat on the backburner for a long time? I feel bad for Cady but pushing her onto another soap that has treated their own like crap makes no sense.

Archived