ATWT: Tuesday Jan 23 discussion

• Members

Well today was just horrific, Can someone please get Gwen/Will/Adam off my screen totally boring and pointless, same can be said about Paul and his visions, I lost count how many times did we have to see his visions today. Only nice thing about today's show was the nice history of the Lily and Craig friendship, and Casey's storyline, I would rather watch Casey's storyline for a whole hour instead of watching the crap I am seeing everyday, now if ZR could learn how to act it would even be a better storyline.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ATWT was on today? I must have slept through it. :rolleyes: Here's my thoughts on today's show:

I can't believe TPTB are turning Casey into a thief. :angry:

Does Paul annoy anyone else when he scrunches up his face every time he has a vision? :blink: And Goutman must have gotten a good deal on all that fake blood they've been using so much of lately. :rolleyes:

The bright point of the day was seeing Colleen Zenk Pinter -she makes any scene at least tolerable. Here's hoping Feb. sweeps will come early - oh yeah, JP doesn't believe in sweeps. <_<

• Members

What a snooze. This is where Pissy's bad pacing shows up. It feels like the stories are coming out of nowhere. When did Adam become such a manipulative skeeve? Why is he attracted to Gwen??? I get that he "gets" into whoever he was producing, but this is his brother's wife!!!! Couldn't he at least act like he's the least bit guilty for coveting her? And there is just nothing in the sweetly naive Gwen Adam knows that would convince me he'd be attracted to her.

Ugh...those cheesy special effects of Paul's!! Yeah, I get it...TIIC spent a chunk of money to make'm, so they need to be used. Something I learned from Top Chef...if something is sub-standard, don't put it on the plate. Ultimately, the dish will be better for it. The effects suck...they're unnecessary. Some blood splattered on a "Memorial Blood Drive" poster is all they needed. (Gosh..all they did last week was saturate a pic of Carly with a flashing red light..)

Paul and Em need to learn that acting like psychos isn't going to convince anyone of anything.

Casey has devolved a little bit...but Elwood seems better. Too bad his story is going nowhere.

• Members

I liked today, actually. My favorite was Bob reassuring Meg. We have seen Bob a fair bit in the past week.

Craig/Margo/Emily was great -- Margo defending Craig to Emily, then laying in to Craig -- and the conversation between Jade and Lily was great too.

I also liked seeing Barbara.

By the way, I didn't catch who the scriptwriter was today -- missed the credits. Who was it?

• Members

Yeah, I don't like what they're doing with Casey. Now he's going to steal Will's money too?

You could tell that Daniel just wanted Emily to STFU today. She was just psycho! I was glad that Margo defended Craig, but then I also liked it when she yelled at him after Emily left. :lol:

The scenes between Lily and Jade were nice too. But Lily's storyline is a little too out-there for me. I know that women having issues with their bodies is a big problem, but it's just odd that they're having Lily in the storyline. After 4 kids, wouldn't she be somewhat comfortable with herself?

However, nothing is as outrageous as Paul's storyline. WTF!?! Is he some kind of guardian angel now? All the while, it's making Memorial look bad. I also love how everyone has been saying that Paul has brain damage, and won't talk about his visions. :lol: B/c, yeah, it is really ridiculous.

• Members

Don't worry if you don't get to see it, you did not miss a thing nothing earth shattering happened that is for sure, sometimes I really think my time watching ATWT has come and gone, nothing is changing and from the looks of spoilers nothing is changing anytime soon either. I really wonder if JP or CG ever get a chance to watch the crap they give us?

• Members

I hate that they are making Casey a thief too, but that is part of the story. My 1st cousin is a drug addict (now recovering drug addict) and I have seen him steal from his parents, from his friends, from anyone to support his habit. Real addicts don't care as long as they can get their fix. So it would not be doing the story justice to not show that sign of Casey's addiction.

I didn't like today's show as much as yesterday's but I didn't think it was all that bad. It is far better than what we were getting in December.

Archived