B&B/Y&R: Lauren back in LA

• Members

On Y&R, Lauren is super paranoid, thinking Sheila might come back to get her and her baby. She's so distraught and worried that she's scared to leave the house without her child. YET on B&B, she happens to take a plane thousands of miles away back to LA to attend the debut of the new Forrester fashion line? She didnt even look the least bit phased that she was away from her baby for so long. She can barely go across the street without Fen on Y&R, but she can cross several states on B&B. What was the point of her even crossing back over? I wish she had taken Amber and dropped her off on the way

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you serious?! I totally forgot Lauren was crossing over to B&B until you brought it up. Major inconsistency. They should not do these crossovers at all if they can't keep their stories on the same wavelength.

B&B and Y&R need to get their sh!t straight. This sounded just as odd as Ridge saying about a year ago, "Maybe Mother should go to Genoa City to help Lauren plan her wedding." WTF?!

• Members

Taylor and Lauren did talk about the baby and how much she is feeling better to some degree. She wasn't on that much Monday, so they couldn't dive into everything...this isn't her show after all anymore, you know. So it made sense, plus Lauren has been doing better with her postpatrum.

• Members

I LOVED seeing Lauren in L.A..

This crossover was pretty well done on B&B - Y&R did not even take notice of Lauren leaving town - did they?

I was kinda disappointed when Lauren suddenly sat at the fasion show on 1/19 episode (similiar like Drew Tyler Bell/Thomas the day prior) without any lines but the 1/22 show won me over. Awesome conversation of Taylor & Lauren (although those two were never thaaaaat close, dear writers) about her PPD-trauma and then Lauren mingling in the business scene with the Forrester AND Jackie & Nick.

I love me some Mikey & Lauren but overall Lauren is so much more intersting in L.A. than in Genoa City. It's not just the writing but Tracey Bregman showed a very different attitude as well. She seems to like the stronger and more business oritented appeal she gets on B&B...

Loved the Forrester Originals unveiling, the new sets and Lauren - great stuff!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived