Exclusive CW Stars Defend Isaiah Washington

Ryan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, I believe this article is fake -- just like the GL one. Look at the dateline for the article: just like the GL one, it says "tomorrow."

HA!

What a CROCK!

Sorry, jerk who made up this article. You are fooling NOBODY. Talk to your geocities/shopwhatever loser and BEAT it!

Edit: Looks like I spoke too soon! I did a DOUBLE check on the article's accuracy and it seems it's legit. It's from Kristin's E! Entertainment News blog.

• Members

Isaiah seems to be the ONLY person bringing up the whole fight...I don't see any of the other actors on GA talking about it everywhere they go...if he wants it to die down and not discussed, then maybe he should just stop talking about it every chance he gets...The first few times was fine, because he was defending himself; however, now, it's just getting to be a bit too much.

• Members

"There are times that I'm like, 'I wanna kill this little kid!' But you have to let that go and continue on."

Okay, if I were that kid who plays Chris, I would be REALLY scared right now. That is just shocking that the guy who plays the father on that show actually went on the record and said he gets THAT mad at a teenager! He's an adult, and this teenager, someone who's not his family member, and someone who, according to reports, is a consummate professional and responsible, NICE guy, somehow makes him THAT mad? I'm sorry but SOMEBODY may have anger management problems!

GET HELP!

• Members

Tichina Arnold was also on AMC.

Why are they defending him? IW made the comment at the Golden Globes for everyone to see and other GA cast members have verified the first fight on the set. Everyone knows he's a homophobe.

Even singer John Mayer is weighing on his blog. He thinks IW should turn gay on the show.

Archived