Rob Zombie's Halloween

Shawn

• Members

I cannot wait for this to come out. Rob has assembled a HELL of a cast thus far. It's shaping up to be great.

The link for the official page on Myspace is http://myspace.com/101946169

They have pictures of the cast if you want to look, plus other details usually added by Rob himself on a daily basis.

Here is the cast so far.

Malcolm McDowell

Brad Dourif

William Forsythe

Daeg Faerch

Sheri Moon Zombie

Hanna Hall

Tyler Mane

Dee Wallace Stone

Pat Skipper

Adrienne Barbeau

Lew Temple

Courtney Gains

Ken Foree

Clint Howard

Danielle Harris

Danny Trejo

Daryl Sabara

Malcolm McDowell is famous from Clockwork Orange

Brad Dourif was the voice of Chucky in Child's Play

Sheri Moon Zombie was in Devil's Rejects

Tyler Mane was Sabretooth in X-Men

Dee Wallace Stone was in ET, The Howling, and Cujo

Adrienne Barbeau was in The Fog, Creepshow, and many horror classics

Ken Foree is known for the original Dawn of the Dead

and Danielle Harris is of course, best known as little Jamie Lloyd in Halloween 4 and 5.

The rest of the cast has mucho credentials too. Nice to see that he has cast so many horror icons.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think that Rob Zombie can make a movie without his wife in it, LoL

It's alright, though. I LOVED Sheri Moon Zombie in "House of 1000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects." She was my favorite part of both films.

• Members

Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this....Please....

Don't turn this into a gore fest. PLEASE!

• Members

:lol: Yeah, he likes his wife. But from what I hear, her part is minor in the movie. I just found out too, the girl that was cast as Judith Myers, played the young Jenny in Forrest Gump. And she bares all. That's all I have to say about that. :blink:

What are you smoking? ;)

Nah, Rob said its mostly going to be psychological. He loves this movie too much to disrespect it. He even got John Carpenter's blessing. That says a lot.

• Members

Hell yea he does.

And Danielle Harris from H4 and H5 got HOT. Her headshot on Zombie's Myspace is smokin' hot.

I remember she was supposed to appear in the beginning of Halloween 6. She stated her love for the series and really wanted to do it. But the producer had a bug up their ass and decided he was going to cast another, less expensive girl. This is the same producer who hated Donald Pleasance for some reason and reduced his part in the movie as a result (even before they had to re-edit the whole movie due to Donald's passing.)

Archived