Rob Zombie's Halloween

Shawn

• Members

Or atleast have Lindsey opposite Tommy in H6. The female lead in H6? TOTALLY could NOT act! Cringeworthy. :huh:

I totally cannot watch the original alone or at night. I'm such a baby when I curl under the blanket!

I'm so happy that you are so obsessed with the series. We're like horror twins! :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have the Halloween 4 poster in my living room, the Jason Goes To hell poster facing my bed, and the Phantasm IV and H20 posters over my bed.

But....I can't watch those horror movies at night. Aint that some sh!t?

I had saw H4 the year I was away at school, and I swear, when I had went to sleep that night, I happened to ope my eyes and swore that Michael was standing over my head.

Jumped straight up in my bed! :lol: Had to check my underwear as well! :lol:

• Members

Great order of greatness. I couldn't agree more. I really am looking forward to Tyler Mane's portrayal. Yes, traditionally, a slow stalking killer is very scary, BUT, like with the remake of Dawn of the Dead's success of changing things up a little, something terrifies me about a fast moving, CHARGING, Michael Myers. No one will be able to get away.

• Members

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/

Hate it or Love it, Rob Zombie's 'Halloween' Shoots

Posted: January 25, 2007 @ 6:37pm | Source: Fangoria | Comments (1)

Seriously, I'm already sick of talking about Rob Zombie's Halloween, but what are you gonna do? Suck it up and keep on trucking I guess. Today Fangoria reported that the film has begun shooting out and about in Los Angeles, while we've personally heard that they're just doing some FX shots with the actual shoot being pushed to February (like we originally reported). They also report that protesters have been spotted on Sunset Blvd wielding signs that Zombie was "raping" a classic. The protesters seem to be everywhere, including this MySpace page here. But any fans looking for official word can count on Zombie to update via the official MySpace page. Michael Myers is slated to stalk out his victims one again on August 31st.

• Members

According to a Joblo.com scooper, Hayden Panettiere may be in line to play the female lead, Laurie, in the upcoming Rob Zombie film Halloween.

Joblo writes:

A longtime JoBlo scooper, who's delivered some scoops that have turned out to be on the money and some that have turned out to be a little confused. So take this with a grain of salt but said scooper says that the frontrunner to play Laurie in HALLOWEEN is none other than "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere. Says the JoBlo scooper, a deal is not done yet but Panettiere is the favorite of Zombie. I have my doubts that she would take the role in a gore/curse/nudity-fest like Zombie's HALLOWEEN, especially when she has a sugary pop album aimed at the tween audience coming out this spring. There are, reportedly, other actresses in the running but they're all waiting on word from Panettiere's camp.

• Members

Oh I pray that this is false. I totally do NOT want HP in the role.

Honestly, I would love to see Agnes Bruckner, of The Woods and Blood and Chocolate fame, play Laurie. Both Rob and Agnes have played coy when confronted with the possibility, so I'm crossing my fingers that it isn't a long shot.

• Members

Rob Zombie will do great with this movie. I have huge hopes and the cast appears to be AWESOME. Kudos to him for not casting a bunch of CW wannabe mactors.

And no to HP as Laurie. GOD NO. She looks too young, especially if Danielle Harris is playing Annie.

Archived