DAYS: Friday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really liked when Chelsea came to Sami and asked for advice. I LMAO when Chelsea said Kate was pretty much jealous. Kate forgiving Sami, yeah well maybe it will last more than one show. I can't believe what a cold hearted beyotch Kate is to Chelsea. Telling her that she is not a part of Bo's life. I love Kate but that did piss me off.

EJ and Steve, what can I say.. Action packed. I am anticipating what EJ ment when he said something about Benji. Steve going crazy and those men backing off. Hilarious. Steve's laugh at the end when he had EJ's wallet and phone.

Squire Crumpets and Patch are a lot of fun to watch.

D.A.M.N. Martha never fails to get me with her tears. I am so thrilled Marlena is on their side. Claire's storyline, just excitement. Shawn punching Philip, what about his face? Things are getting interesting here and I can't wait. When Philip busted into the pub, yeah he was pissed.

Great show!

• Members

Oh. My. God.

That was too much hotness in one scene!!

I loved so much about it. Loved Steve's ultra-cool, laid-back approach to EJ. Loved the snark flowing back and forth. Loved that when Steve brought drinks to the table, he brought shots for himself and EJ and a soft drink for EJ's young "companion" (bwah!), loved "Squire Crumpets," loved Steve going all psycho!Steve to roll EJ for his wallet and cellphone. Steve was never one to shy away from a beatdown if it would accomplish something he needed.

Loved. Loved. Loved!

• Members

The scene with John and Belle was beautifully written and delivered! Martha Madison was OUTSTANDING in that tiny scene. She had me in tears as she talked to her daddy. The dialogue was awesome. KUDOS to the script writer for the pocket line!

I'm falling more in love with Brandon Beemer each day. He is becoming more comfortable in the role and is making Shawn his own.

Stephen Nichols...... there are NO WORDS! Love this man!

James Scott...... he's sooooooooo good at being bad!

• Members

WOW! It wasn't really a Friday cliffhanger, but it was a great way to end the week!

Philip is pissed!!! He really felt that Belle was being genuine at the hospital, and then out of nowhere, Shawn comes bursting out of the men's room and pummels Philip. Brandon Beemer was really giving it to JKJ! Those punches sounded intensed!

Steve and EJ were good scenes, but I'm sick of Steve, the wild bear :lol:

Kate and Sami called a truce, huh? I wonder how long this will last. Kate acutally looked sincere, but we know she's not.

I'm loving that Marlena is supporting Shawn and Belle's decision. This feisty Marlena is the way she should've been written for the last 15 years. It's so much better than emotionless, follow the books Marlena that we've had.

When Philip busted into the pub, I loved it! He really looked like he could kill any Brady in that room. JKJ is deliciously evil!

• Members

Now that is a great way to end the week!!

Very, very good.

Steve/EJ was hotness. Loved the snarky dialogue and and the drinking scenes. I liked the bar set too. The way Steve faked his attack and got into that fight to lift Steve's wallet was classic Steve. So was that laugh at the end when he got up beaten and bruised and was holding EJ's wallet and phone. Loved that. Scott and Nichols rock.

Martha was great in that scene with John and I loved how Philip totally bought into Belle's act. Shawn coming out of nowhere and beating the hell out of him was wow. Beemer rocks and I agree that thsoe punches were fierce. The way whole getaway was dramatic. Philip was so pissed.

I also noticed the different camera angles and different look the fight scenes had when Steve was in the bar fight and Shawn was fighting Philip. Whatever they did with the camera and all-I liked it. Gave a great feel to the scenes.

The Pub stuff was good. Loved Sami/Chelsea and having Marlena, Kayla, Bo, Hope, etc interact. The award stuff was cheesy and so was Will's shirt (please what teen would wear something like that :lol::rolleyes: ). Kate is totally faking, obviously, and I love it. Classic Kate again. Sami didn't seem to buy it either. I couldn't help but laugh when she shook her hand.

The ending rocked with the way they had Belle and Shawn drive off with Claire, cut back to the Pub, and had Philip burst in at the end. JKJ rocked that scene and the reactions of everyone especially kayla, Bo, Hope, and Marlena was great. Marlena looked like she wanted to deck Philip. Loved it.

Next week looks good. However, I am not looking forward to Lexie's goodbye. :(

Archived