DAYS: Friday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great show especially loving Shawn and Belle "kidnapping" Claire from Phillip. Also loving how many characters on the show are involved in this story. Wasn't it great to see Bo, Hope, and Kayla cheering Sami on? Sure Sami is heading for a fall when everyone finds out what happened, but at least this time we know she really did save Lucas's life. Oh yeah, SN was just awesome today.

• Members

I loved Steve and EJ's interaction, it was so well played. I felt Stephen's own humor lent itself wonderfully into the scenes but I have to commend James Scott for his nuanced acting. I loved the way he kept lightly touching and kissing the girl in his lap. The director/camera man did a fabulous job interspersing the subtle gestures through out the scenes. So do I think EJ in love with Sami? NOPE! Even if EJ has a heart it clear that Sami is not in it. In his thoughts perhaps. How he can torment her maybe. But love? No way!

Martha has become my favorite leading young actress on daytime.

Friday's show is very rewatchable. Great job by everyone today.

• Members

I'm just glad Steve Wyman doesn't tint Steve green when he has his episodes, real or faked. They remind me of The Incredible Hulk. I hope I didn't give him any ideas! :lol:

I had to :rolleyes: at Will's shirt. I definitely wouldn't be proud to announce that Sami was my mom. She's only been "good" for a month, that doesn't excuse the other thirteen years of sh!t she's pulled.

Kate was harsh to Chelsea, but she needed it, and Kate was actually right for a change. Chelsea has not endeared herself to Bo, Hope, and Shawn, and despite a few hugs from Bo and Hope during the holidays, she will never really be a real part of that family. I do sympathize with her because her adopted parents are dead and aside from Kate, Billie, and Nick, she really doesn't have anyone who truly cares for her. But her actions and attitude have not made her totally rootable yet. But she's trying, and we do know she has a human side.

Don't ya love it when Shawn punches Philip in the hospital and there's no staff around? Philip better be careful around Marlena. The devil can come back at anytime. :lol:

• Members

I have watched Friday's episode a couple of times. It was just a feast! There was something for everyone.

My two favorite stories were the Shelle Clairnapping and the Patch/EJ faceoff. I love having Jay Johnson back as Philip. He makes a good adversary to Shawn I loved Shawn's temper flare that resulted in giving our pretty Philip a few punches on his "new" face. LOL Martha Madison is shining as the anguished, heart-broken mother who is also stressed over the fate of her father.

Oh Mexico! You have never looked so good. The scenes with SN and JS were just delicious. The ebb and flow of dialogue as one character played cat to the other's mouse(and those roles kept switching}. The scenes were just brilliant in writing, direction, camera work and acting. Both SN and JS use everything at their disposal to enhance a scene. Loved the senorita too! Lusty EJ is never dull. Who would have thought that handsome James Scott would be so lethally sexy as shaggy and bearded? Not me, but oh he is! Yum!!!!

I love how Hogan Sheffer is slowly redeeming Chelsea, as he reveals more and more of what really motivates her. I think I will end up really liking her, whereas the JER one dimensional brat, I just hated. Kudos to HS and to Rachel Melvin for being such a fine young actress. I do hope that Sheffer will have Kate understand her granddaughter a bit better. I like the dynamic between the two and Friday, Kate just seemed at a loss when it came to Chelsea's true feelings.

As Tony Tiger says, Friday on Days was just "GGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrreattttttttttttttttt !!!!"

• Members

Friday's was a fantastic episode--I loved every minute! But what really got my heart thumping was Belle's good-bye to her dad. I loved the "pocket" story, and she played that scene so beautifully! The EJ/Steve scenes were my second favorite. It took me a minute to realize Steve was faking. Loved whatever technique it was they used to film the fight scenes. Usually the DAYS fight scenes are very cheap and cheesy looking so it was nice to see some high quality work. I found EJ's line about Benji to be very intriguing also; I have the feeling EJ has something on Benji that he's using to coerce him into doing things he doesn't really want to do. It will be fun to see that played out.

• Members

Well i just loved everything about fridays episode...Kudos to the cast for great performances all around...My favorite parts were Belle/John/Marlena, Sami/Chelsea (love when these two share scenes together), Steve/EJ (can't wait for more interactions) and finally the getaway scene..Very dramatic...This claire custody story is the best story shawn, belle, shawn and phillip have ever had on the show...and its great having three capable actors in the role..FINALLY...

One other thing i really liked was that Bo, Hope, and Kayla joined in to congratulate Sami, i'm glad Sami's family is finally proud of her...Even if she can't be honest about how she saved Lucas, she did do a good thing and she has changed for the better...

With that said i can't wait till mondays episode, next week should be very exciting..

• Members

I myself like Chelsea under Hogans penn. She does have a heart. I am loving this her and splicer thing. nick is pretty cool. I am really liking this teen set. That says a lot for me because I loathe the teens in daytime but I kan actually Abby, Steph, to bad she is leaving. and Chelsea and I guess we kan throw amx and Nick in there too

Archived