DAYS: Friday

• Members

I thought this eppy paralleled the whole week. Mon, Tues, Wed eppy were full of action/drama. Then, Thurs eppy was so slow, at least thats what I thought.

Friday has some good drama in the EJ/Steve scenes, the whole kidnapping, but some really blah moments with Lumi and Chelsea/grandma Kate. I swear if hear Chelsea whining about how her family hates her, I'm gonna hurl. I'm just going to mute her scenes.

Sometimes I feel bad about Sami cause she always ends up with egg in her face. Oh well, I guess there's one thing thats a constant.

I loved how Phil came in steamin and yelling....can't wait for Monday!

Liz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm watching on SoapNet right now.

Steve and EJ are AWESOME! Absolutely awesome. These actors have awesome chemistry.

Martha Madison is the best actress on soaps right now, bar none. Young, old, vet, newbie... she tops them all.

• Members

I knew when they cast Martha and I saw her on screen that in time, she would prove herself to be worthy of playing such a daytime legend's daughter, and she has. Girl has the look and the skills. She is the whole package and she's one of the many reasons why "Days" is the soap to watch.

• Members

OH MY GOD!!

The scene where Steve attacked EJ is IN-SANE. I LOVED it! What kind of filming technique did they use for that, because I loved it!

And... did anyone notice ANOTHER new piece of background music in that scene? It was almost like a deep electric guitar. I noticed two new musical cues in yesterday's episode, and now that one today. Loved it!

Loving this episode!

• Members

[!@#$%^&*]!!! [!@#$%^&*], [!@#$%^&*], [!@#$%^&*]!

This is good stuff.

Belle holding Claire, walking further and further away from Phillip. Then screaming Shawn's name as he comes rushing out and pummels Phillip. Knock his fake face off! HELL YEAH!

This is awesome.

• Members

James Scott looks hotter than hell in these pants. Notice the way the fabric is pressed up against his tight little ass. Yum!

Steve better get the hell out of there. EJ just noticed that his wallet and cell phone are missing.

LOL @ Kate drowning her annoyance with alcholic beverages. Lauren Koslow rocks my world. Her hair looks great today! Eek, shaking hands for a truce. How many times has THIS happened before? LoL

Phillip, you worthless sack of shat. Go to hell.

• Members

So to clarify my post (if needed) B)

I am guessing most people realized the attack today was fake. However, I was not sure if the previous poster noticed that when making the comment today that the attacks seemed over the top. I certainly thought the fake attack was a little more melodramatic than the "real" ones.

Archived