This just may be what PSNS needs: Dustin rumors

• Members

Something unearthly occurs as Whitney is taking her final vows that causes her to be cast out of the convent!

Alistair turns up "dead" and Fancy is the one who appears to have killed him, though she claims she's innocent.

-----------------How good would it be to finally have him "dead" & Fancy be the attempted murderer. PLEASE let JER do this.

The woman with red nails identity won't be revealed until after she's killed numerous people in town!

-------------------------------OMG. THIS COULD BE THE SK we have been wanting. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

E

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jessica and Paloma have two entirely different reactions to Simone coming out of the closet, one supports her but the other turns on her

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of which, there is a spoiler on NBC.com that a murder is committed on 10/27 and on the Passions Red board it says the mystery woman appears in Harmony on 10/26 and 10/27 (apparently carrying a knife no less at least that is what the pictures suggest). I have also heard spoliers of Eve having devestating news for Theresa in the ICU and that next week Gwen wants Theresa arrested. I have heard so many different things about next week and the week after, especially since spoliers indicate that Theresa's plan goes awry. Some people believe Ethan ends up getting poisoned (SOD said Gwen and Theresa have their fiercest battle ever and Ethan isn't around this time to referee) while some beleive that Alistair kicks the bucket. I am so confused and I haven't watched the show consistently but I may watch to see what the heck is going on!! :blink:

Archived