B&B Discussion: Week of 01/15

• Members

So this is a sad week in B&B, with the sudden news of Darlene Conely!! Anyway...let's discuss this week:

- Bradley Bell must be talking to Jack Smith when it comes to children spilling the secrets, "I HATE HER!"

- Taylor should never ever be allowed behind the wheel of a car...EVER!!!

- And um, Bridget Pamela Douglas is not your aunt. LOL!! Anyway, I'm taping it and will post more later!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I should have known that the air of civility between Brooke and Taylor wouldn't last long. LOL!

The whole Pacific Coast Highway Horror redux just doesn't sit well with me. It was just cruel and by the end of the episode, already became pointless.

• Members

I agree. Not to mention the entire thing was a joke.

How would Alexandria be at the EXACT SAME SPOT her mommy was in during that fateful night?

Furthermore, how did Alexandria get there? Did she crawl through the woods where wild animals and god knows what else is out there? Or did she walk DOWN the busy Pacific Coast Highway? Neither of which seem like realistic scenarios for her to come out unscathed.

I know B&B isn't equivalent to realism, but come ON!

The Book According To Bellcurve: The schtick is getting old.

• Members

The little girl playing Alexandria is Dakota Fanning Part II! LOL. Minus the acting ability I suppose.

And anyone who doesn't believe Alley Mills's Pamela being there during Susan Flannery's vacation isn't a chemistry test for Susan Flannery's "replacement" MUST BE TRIPPIN! I totally see it, but that could be just me.

I think she looks good with the cast, but Pam is NO Stephanie.

• Members

Pam is SO MUCH LIKE STEPHANIE! She’s in the Forrester mansion for a week and she already follows her big sisters footsteps: watching after Eric & flower arrangements. LOL!

It is somehow weird but I couldn’t love Ally Mills/Pam anymore than I already do. Great addition to the cast and huge screen presence.

Ally meanwhile sure is traumatized. By the time I return from my vacation in Austria Ally probably already has graduated from the ‘Kimberly Fairchild School of Witchcraft and Stalkery’ - give her the binoculars, now!

With this little allusion to rich stories lying far past behind us I bid adieu! *end of sentimental route-mood*

• Members

I hate to ask...but did they seriously bring Lauren over just to sit and politely clap during the fashion show? I didn't see her do anything else.

And as hammy and self-serving on Ridge's part as it was, I kind of liked his proposal to Brooke. KKL looked FAB-U-LOUS in that dress!

Archived