DAYS: Thursday

• Members

Now that would have been awesome.

As written, the whole scene was just ridiculous, and the tortured Marrrr.... lena.... sounded like a Scooby Doo ghost. I all made me cringe.

I thought MM was great again today. And the Bonnie/Connor stuff was more amusing than I expected it to be.

Darin is hot (especially with his shirt off) and I wish I could get into Max & Mimi but I just can't work up any interest. Somehow I don't buy them together. When Max said he trusted her, my reaction was "why?"

All in all a pretty blah episode.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA about Shawn and Belle, haha. For some of the same reason. ;)

I've been wondering the same thing about Marlena. I can't at all figure out why in the world Maggie hasnt been there to support Marlena. They used to have such a great friendship, and of all people I would think Maggie would be there to comfort Marlena through this. I dont see a reason why Maggie wouldnt be there.....and for all the other good use of history Hogan and his team have done, I'm surprised we havent seen this.

• Members

Yeah... I mean, where are Marlena's friends? Hope's there, which is great, but... she just had a baby, she should be able to just spend time with the newborn. Where are the Bradys that kept saying J&M were family? The time comes when they need them and they're nowhere to be found. Marlena almost died saving their Kayla's life, John's now possibly being taken off life support, so she could use some support and they are... just living their lives normally?

That whisper was painful. And not in the good way as in it was painful to watch the pain Marlena's going through. That whisper just made it a cringeworthy scene. They should have just let DH do what she does better than anyone in the business, which is emotion. Let Marlena sit there, go through a photo album and cry her beautiful eyes out. That's your next frickin' Emmy right there Sheffer. The woman is nothing if not the best crier in daytime.

• Members

Dr. Bader and Kate are Marlena's friends. Wonder what is happening with Dr. Bader and why Kate isn't with Marlena. Maybe Hogan dropped their friendship. At any rate, expect all the John/Marlena scenes to be cheesy. The very idea of John coming in a breeze through the balcony doors even knocking over a vase. What actually happened was Marlena dreamed it and knocked the vase over when she got up to go the balcony (best guess).

Laughed so at Bonnie today. I don't like her character but from time to time she is brilliant with a comic scene. I loved Connor today as it showed me he has feelings, personality, and intelligence. He could be a diamond in the rough.

MM as Belle grabbed my heart and twisted it around her little finger. She is too good an actress to be in this ridiculous story as lamebrain Belle. Don't expect to see explicit sex if MM is in the picture. She has never and I expect never will.

I didn't like Max and Mimi today. It started to feel forced to me. Especially hated Shawn and Mimi scenes.

Tomorrow sounds like a good end to the week.

• Members

My first impression of Conner was relatively negative. I didn't really have any preconcieved thoughts of what the actor should be like, but I surely didn't anticipate a cowboy. I'm starting to like him a little more after today. He's a funny guy ... no one can classify him as not being Bonnie's son, lol.

• Members

Jinxed Soul, I was just enjoying your picture of Claire and thinking how much she has grown. What a delightful little girl/s and now she has longer hair and looks like a little toddler. I hope we get to see her walk around soon and go talk to someone LOL....she does reach out and say da da.

• Members

Judi Evans stole the show today..her scenes were absolutely hillarious...Hogan writes bonnie so well, and i love that he is finally giving her a storyline...And connor is a great addition..he was brought on and he is actually serving a purpose...

Max and Mimi were pretty hot, and i enjoyed shawn interrupting them..Oh and Darrin Brooks looked so damm hot with his shirt off..

Martha was great today...i didn't really enjoy the marlena scenes...and i agree the voice over was lame..I watched it at the bar i work at with closed captioning..and the voice over looked so lame in writing...

• Members

LMAO! I can't agree with you guys anymore, but y'all are piss in my pants hilarious.

Speaking of "y'all"-ing, Connor and Bonnie are just f-ing AMAZING! These two are hilarious. HAHAHAHA. I'm so sad JEL is leaving though. Damn it.

Is it? I thought maybe it was Shawn/Mimi/Rex's old loft since Shawn found new one. But, it definitely looks familiar or like a tweaked former set.

• Members

The apartment Max and Mimi were in was Shimi and Rex's old place I think. I did like Max/Mimi though but only because of Darin. FF I tolerate.

Bonnie and Connor were great. I am loving Connor and loved Bonnie on the slab with the shoes. That nurse was funny when she got creeped out and left. Loved the Bonnie/Connor mother and son con team :lol: .

Martha was great today and I enjoyed her scene fighting with the doctor and, later, being with Shawn.

Marlena/Roman was ok but I am not as upset about the Marlena/John stuff is others. The voiceover sucked but I thought Dee was fine. I could've done without the windows opening but it could've been the wind or something as we know from Bonnie and Connor's scenes that it was cold and a bit windy. Marlena may have been feeling so strongly about John being there with them still and feeling his presence that the terrace window opening only enhanced it and maybe she was just hallucinating and hearing the voice because that is what she wants to hear and feel. I know Dee said it's really him but I think Marlena thinks it's only him when, in reality, it's nothing but her mind playing tricks on her because she wants to beleive so strongly it's true. Maybe that is why I wasn't too upset with it as that is the way I went about viewing the scene. It wasn't what it should've been but it depends on how you take it.

Not a bad show. Tomarrow and Monday looks good.

• Members

I disagree.

Gone are the days of the past whenever characters only interact because they were in story together or going to be played in story together. I think that those Roman/Marlena scenes were nothing more than a sensible interaction. It's not going anyplace, IMO.

Archived