AMC: The Carey Women have got to go!

• Members

Ideally, I'd like both of these characters off the show, but if they MUST stay, I want them out of Adam and JR's lives. Make them lose everything, and stop having almost all of the other characters going around talking about how wonderful and loving these two lying whores are. I used to sort of like Krystal, but she stole Simone's romance with Tad, and Brooke's romance with Adam...and now both of those characters are gone. The LAST STRAW was this week when she told Adam that Colby needs to learn to pay for her crimes---but Colby has never stolen a frakking baby like Babe did! SO much hate.

And Babe is just a lost cause. She's written like she is a complete psycho...running around saying she wants to make her marriage work but kissed another man at midnight and is never at home! Of course, sweet, life affirming BABE has to be the first one to accept Zoe/Zarf...UGH!!!!

I just don't understand when TPTB have characters like Dani, Amanda, Di who could be really interesting given the right story, they continue to shove these Carey skanks at us.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want Babe and Krystal to become victims of the serial killer, especially Babe. These two have got to be the 2 biggest hypcritical b i t c h ho's that this show has ever seen. I like both of their acting and wouldn't mind them, especially Alexa Havins(Babe) on another show, in a different role.

• Members

I must say my patience for both of them has been growing thing as of late as well. I always loved Babe and Krystal for who they were.... what bugs me is they are not written for what they are. The writing is making them out to be saints half the time and overall good citizens. Um they so are not and that's where they lose me. I want to see them scam people and enjoy doing it and not try to come off all sorry, sympathetic. I want Babe to be a whore.... right now she is still a whore but oh there is always an excuse or a reason behind it... Um yeah.

I think they are setting the Carey Girls up for a fall though. I really do. Of course with McT then they will get propped out of that too but I have to admit, it would be grand to see them kicked out of Casa Chandler and sharing a room at the Pine Cone. Of course Babe would have to get kicked out of Fusion. Damn Greens for ever giving Babe her shares!

• Members

Thats the thing; they dont own their identity. Kendall and Erica are both selfish, hypocritical b-tches but they own that. They know they are and dont pretend to be anything less. They dont act as if they are these pillars of morality and that they are good people with a heart of gold. The Carey women do, well at least Babe moreso than Krystal. If you are going to act like a tramp then be a tramp. I hate how she is such a tease and so fickle but then accidently leaves her legs open and that psycho Josh wont leave her alone. Take responsibility for your actions. You led him on and you loved it. Didnt she claim to love Josh? Of course now she's back to loving JR that is as long as she still has him. The show writes these2 women with hearts of gold but they come across as 2 selfish tramps onscreen. Its this kind of contradiction that is oneof the main problems with them.

• Members

Thank you, Cheap for finally seeing the light!!!!

What took you so long??!

LOL

Here is my issue on both Babe and Krystal. They both were brought on to be these two women who were already character assasinated. Babe cheated on JR w/ Jaime b4 we found out about JR and Babe, so you knew right away what her persona was gonna be. That actually didn't bother me in the beginning, simply b/c of the fact babe was being who she was, and she didn't really have any guilt about sleeping w/ Jaime. That's the way it should have been. If you want to be a tramp, be one and flaunt it..and not give a damn.

The problem arised when they tried to make Babe a saint. Don't get me started on that babyswitch, because I will be here all day on that one! Uh-huh..babe and Krystal felt guilty for lying to Binks....umm, where was the guilt for that 10 month span? I saw it in small doses, but whatever. And how many ppl did they tell before Bianca? Eerrmmm.....MOVING ON!!!

Now, Babe doesn't get any prison time, but her "MAMA" does...the baby doll got gypped. At least w/ Erica, she served prison time for what she did to Maria and her baby. And after Binks was gone, they propped Babe to be like a heroine in Pine Valley?? Appearing in every single story where she needed to be backburned! babe is not a heroine. She is far from a heroine. She also didn't need to be shoved down our throats for every single day!

And I have to agree...Babe lying to keep JR out of jail for what he did to Kendall, her sleeping w/ Josh and then having an excuse behind and going BACK to JR, and Krystal hopping into the sack w/ Tad w/ Dixie looking on....and feeling bad about what...don't feel bad women! You wanted to do the nasty w/ those men! They are making them out to be pathetic in my eyes and not standing up for themselves. Get out of those relationships and be w/ the one who will freakin give a damn about you!

• Members

I totally agree with you. It really grates my nerves seeing the Carey Girls be so judgmental and self-righteous as if they've lived pristine lives without spot or wrinkle. Especially when so much of the turmoil going on in town is because of their lies. And the way that Pig in a Wig Babe acts so hurt and stunned when people simply can't get over her past deeds. Kendall's just supposed to get over Babe letting JR off the hook for almost killing her and her unborn child. And what gets me about THAT, is that Babe always says "How can I stay with a man who tried to kill me?"

Um... B!TCH!!! HE ALMOST KILLED KENDALL! YOUR ASS WASN'T ANYWHERE AROUND!

But, nope. It's all about her.

Archived