AMC: The Carey Women have got to go!

• Members

I have finally seen the light. I loved and supported them when they first came on the show but Im over them and they annoy the hell out of me. Babe and Krystal have overstayed their welcome. They cheat on their men, keep babies from their parents all while letting them be godparents to the kids. They are selfish, hypocritical and worst of all, they act as if their ish dont stink. They parade around as if they are made of gold and are always excusing each other's dirty actions while calling others on their own. I loved Babe and Josh at first but now I want him away from her bc she's not worth all this drama. Seriously she is not all that and as good looking and smart as he is, he can do alot better. Krystal has been dead to me since she tricked Adam into marriage and she's ruined him for me. He needs to cut her loose and I hope he destroys her when he finds out about her lies. Both of them are sucking the life dry out of the men who love them. I wish Erica and Kendall would just take turns slapping them already

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still like them - I'm enjoying Krystal more now than ever actually. I really like how she is helping Adam with his parenting skills towards Colby.

As for Babe - I like her, but am annoyed with her storyline and agree she needs to stop being in all the storylines. But I still like her.

• Members

IA. I used to like Krystal and Babe but they have worn out their welcome. This is the fifth time Krystal has lied / done something skanky in order to deceive the parent(s) of a child regarding the true maternity/paternity. This crap with Josh has ruined Babe for me too and her being on everyday in every story does not help. It also makes it worse when we have to hear about their big hearts and how they are walking miracles. I've put my fork in them and they are done.

• Members

Hallelujah, you have been saved!

Originally, I thought both Babe & Krystal were funny, but I've been over the Carey whores since Krystal tricked Adam into marriage and Babe ran off with Jamie.

I can't wait for Adam to find out that KWAK or as I call her C-u-n-t, is having Tad's kid so he'll kick her out on her rear. I just hope both he and JR eventually apologize to Colby for calling the Carey women exactly what they are when she first showed up.

C-u-n-t is the most hypocritical b-i-t-c-h in Pine Valley for wanting Colby to go to jail for stealing a car, yet she will do anything to keep her own baby-stealing slut of a daughter out of jail.

It's time for both Babe & C-u-n-t to leave Pine Valley, hopefully in a pine box, imo! :angry:

• Members

I'm glad you've seen the light.

Babe is obviously on way too much. She doesn't just have one story, but is featured in basically every single one. She's in the Zarf storyline, the JR/Babe/Josh triangle storyline, the Colby storyline, the Satin Slayer storyline, the KWAK's baby storyline. Enough, please! She has scenes with almost everyone on the show (and often). Please kill her and her Kentucky-fried mother.

• Members

It took a while but it was Babe's treatment of Josh that made me turn on her. She completely led him on. She knew he was interested and she was warned to cut him loose. So what does she do? Gives him a job and keeps him close to her. He sneaks a few kisses here and there and she says its wrong yet she still keeps going back to him. She finally cheats on her husband and now acts like she's some innocent party and Josh is some type of psycho who hounded her and wont leave her alone. WTF? She's such a biyatch to him and is treating him like crap just bc he has the audacity to give a dam about her worthless azz. JR is being such a punk bc he needs to drop kick her to the curb and when she goes crawling back to Josh, he needs to tell her to get the steppin. Who does she think she is? I've had enough and AMC has ruined her for me

• Members

KWAK was horrible today. Telling Adam and Colby that she needs to be accountable for her actions by telling Colby all about how she knows about prison life.

You know.

When KWAK went to prison so BABE wouldn't have to be held accountable for her actions in the GBS.

Krystal Carey has zero ground to stand on "helping" Adam with his parenting skills. I mean, HELLO!! LOOK AT THE LYING, BABY STEALING, ADULTROUS FRAUD OF A WHORE SHE RAISED!!!

• Members

Oh I know. And she's not stepping up to say what she's done with Tad and who's baby she's really carrying. So who is she to tell anyone about being accountable for their actions? as far as I am concerned she got off real easy when she ADMITTED she intentionally got Adam drunk so she could sleep with him and get him married, I bet if it had been the other way around she'd have called it a form of rape and she wouldn't have been wrong to say so but if a Carey does something bad we must be told how good they are regardless even if it means pulling angels down from Heaven to tell us so LOL. And as for raising a monster? I wont even go there LOL.

And then there's the daughter. Who will sit there and tell JR how losing Simone made her realize how much she wanted him, how she'd stay away from Josh, how she's sorry for her past actions and still continues them EVEN when JR was warming up to her again for whatever reason. I love Adam and JR but apparently these women have a hold on them no matter how much they betray them, Colby is a start but I really wish for Skye to be revelealed to really be Adam's kid, and for her to come back to PV and make these women's lives Hell LOL.

• Members

KWAK can leave after my Tad and Krystal baby is born. Sorry, I'm selfish, she better give me one good thing before we run them off the show. (I know, but I liked Tad and Krystal together, and Tad is my hero for offing Madman so the more kids he gets to love, the better.)

As for Babe, my god, she's done so much damage as it is, that it's almost a waste to get rid of her. Then it's all for naught. At least this way, she's still there so the damage has a purpose, to pimp her.

I can't deal with the idea that David and Bianca never got to speak again, that David never got to hold Miranda, that he never got to look into that childs eyes and try and tell her why he did what he did...and have Babe just be gone one day. It does nothing for me. I want her to stay, and Megan to go. And I want a compent writer who will hand the Piglet her ass already. Then, after she's been throuougly desimated, and has nothing and no one left, and she's suffered one tenth of the misery she caused, she can slink off into oblivion. But not a second before that.

Archived