ATWT: Wednesday 1-10 discussion

• Members

Today's show was totally fantastic and what ATWT should be, I can not describe how much I loved today's show. This was the first show in months that head me in tears several times, the Gwen and Carly scenes and then again during the Jack and Carly scenes, I just loved all the drama there, and great family interaction in those scenes. The Barbara and Paul scenes were also great and full of drama. I loved that Luke had scenes with Paul today, I think that has never happened before. I also loved that he was talking to his aunt again and trying to protect her, again great family interaction in all those scenes, something ATWT has been lacking for a long time now. Also fell in love with Adam and Iris, those two mean trouble, and I really hope they both work together to create it. There chemistry was off the charts. Also the lack of Craig today also helped the show. So all in all like I said great show today.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was actually pretty good. I didnt find myself ff the scenes. I agree with Winterguy. The Carly/Gwen were so well done. Carly is a moron for choosing Simon over her own kids. The Carjack scenes were great as well. I loved seeing Barbara at the farm as well. I was also glad to see more Luke. Oh, and though short I loved the Barbara and Susan scenes. And always nice to see Jessica too.

Archived