AMC: Josh Madden is dead too me!

• Members

Ok, Josh Madden, officially dead to me now! I am absolutely sick of his intereference regarding Babe. Hate that J.R has been set aside in order to prop this character. Its sad, I once saw promise in Josh and a Josh Babe pairing but the constant back and forth, the arrogance written into the character and now him asking Kendall of all people to break up Babe and J.R's marriage so he can get a clear shot at her is insane.

Now I am desperately clinging to hope that somehow, new writers, or who ever can fix the mess they've made of J.R and Babe, a true super couple. Give them the writing you are FINALLY giving Zach and Kendall. Its beyond ridiculous. The only reason too we got this horrid triangle is because Jacob's contract status was in question, is it still? I really have no clue. But argh! I am enjoying the show so much lately but Josh is one thing that is bringing it down, in a major way! And Jeff and Josh having thse father son beer drinking moments are bizarre too. Like Jeff STFU, tell your son to stop what he is doing! But I mean I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Jeff is doing the exact same thing to Erica and Jack.

To me the clear choice is to write Josh out. Have him somehow be tied to the Serial killer storyline LOL. I am desperate here. I want Feuts Boy gone!

Kylie, you will be proud of me ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Only because Megan had to prop her latest Kane. She sacrificed J.R for him which is wrong!

This triangle has ruined J.R, ruined Josh, and ruined Babe, well if she wasn't already ruined in enough people's eyes :lol:

JUST END THE THING NOW!

This situation with J.R/Babe/Josh is almost identical to the situation we had last summer with Kendall/Zach/Dixie.

JOSH IS THE NEW DIXIE!

A pathetic, spouse stealing manwhore!

J.R come in and slap the smirk off his face a la Kendall on Dixie! :lol:

• Members

I like Colin, but I hate Josh. I want to just smack that smirk off his face. I hate when things are getting shoved down my throat and this is constantly. Just because he is La Lucci's son won't make me like him. He can rot for all I care

• Members

Just another example of Megan DESTROYING legacy core family characters for her whacked-out ideas of new characters for AMC: Josh, Babe, Zarf/Zoe (and I know some folks like Z.Z), but that's my opinion anyhow.

I thinks she's done the same to Bianca with Babe and now Zarf.

JR is a rich and significant legacy character to AMC and deserves a better interpretation than this murderous, vindictive, anger boy we've been given for far too long now and all in the name of Arabella The Ho and now The UnAborted One.

No offense to the actors, but I wouldn't bat an eye if Dr. Wuss Martin and his Boy Wonder Teammate of well-considered marriage destruction never showed up on screen and were never mentioned again, ignored as if The UnAbortion ever happened.

I want JR's character repaired, there are so many layers to this character and JY can bring so much to good writing.

Regime Change!

• Members

Colin irritates me, and the Josh character is soooooo unnecessary. He is a daily sign of blatant disrespect to the rich history of "a show that was once a television icon," and his Babe obsession is sooo annoying. He's obsessed. That's it. I don't see how he loves her. She's a toy he can't have, and he's gonna fuss and whine and be a bitter little b!tch until he gets it -- snapping and barking at everyone in his path. The dude is thisclose to simply being a stalker.

Archived