ATWT: Tuesday Jan 9th discussion

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So today's show I was ready to write off as horrible until the second half started, then it got pretty good, I was totally shocked that Luke showed up, and even more shocked that Luke had two scenes with his aunt, I can't believe that one. It was a nice break from Carly/Simon/KATIE. Emily/Craig and Troll were also interesting. Gwen/Will/Adam just need to leave my screen they are so boring anymore. Paul's storylilne is dumb BTW.

• Members

Oh. My. God. Let's see...somehow Paul managed to poison a well, and it worked it's way into the plumbing of the house and in Meg's glass in time for Paul to knock it out of her hand? How dumb IS Meg? And what is with that "well" now located five steps from Emma's screen door? LOL...what's next, Emma spinning her own yarn to knit Jack a sweater?

Oh...and nice that Adam's finally remembered Parker's his brother, after two months of being in Oakie. Just in time to play "concerned brother-in-law" to Gwen, who can't figure out how to get ahold of Jack without calling the OPD first. :rolleyes:

The only thing that made sense is that the cash Adam's been using to bail Casey out of trouble is Will's.

• Members

CBS SID: With Craig Montgomery, Adam Munson, amongst others, could Rosanna Cabot be the next to return? Head writer Jean "Pathetic" Passanante says that there are so many fun characters she would like to bring back. But it has to be done judiciously. :blink: Rosebud is the latest character bandied about to be returning in the near future. (I am assuming rosebud is Rosanna, since this is in the article about Rosanna returning) Because daytime dramas are built on their history (or at least they should be), it's not a question of IF another popular character will return, but WHEN and WHO?

The only person I want to see portray Rosanna Cabot is Cady McClain & only if Pathetic Passanante, Lethal Laiman & Wonderless Whitesell are no longer on at ATWT writing team & she's not a part of a triangle involving Paul & whoever his girlfriend/fiancee/wife is at the time.

• Members

There was nothing at all that was interesting about the show....I would much rather see Luke in a storyline, than just popping by to tell Meg about what he saw Paul doing.

Tired of Gwen/Will/Adam triangle....Will will always be insecure and that insecurity will be the thing that makes Gwen walk towards Adam, which is going to happen anyways (could see that the minute they discussed working together on her career)...

Also, to be honest, it was a surprise that Emily and Meg actually talked without insulting one another...that was different.

One thing I am glad is that Gwen knows about Carly, even if it was Adam who told her...

• Members

Personally I think Rosanna would be an excellent choice to return. But not played by Cady McClain -- rather, the earlier Rosanna, Yvonne Perry. It would help take her out of Paul's orbit not to be played by Cady McClain, too.

As for the show, it's been surprisingly good this week. It seems a lot more exciting all of a sudden. About Luke, I don't like how he is being used. He needs his own story, not to butt in and be wrong about Paul.

Archived