DAYS: Bo and Hope Announcement

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ciara Alice? Why not just Alice? Alice Brady. Gawd. But you know, if JERk was still writing it would have been so much worst. He would have made it a boy and they would have named it Zack Brady II. It would have been born on the same "day" that the original zack kicked the bucket (which I think happened anyway) and then little ghost zack would visit.

• Members

F*CK! F*CK! F*CK!

I am so sick of America's stupidity, and more specifically, DAYS' fan's stupidity.

This name is atrocious.

I hope Chelsea runs this little brat down before too long so I don't have to keep hearing this crap name for years to come.

• Members

Maybe DAYS will make their OWN choice...

Alice would be such a pretty, fitting tribute. They could call her Ali.

Remember how there was a voting over "Who's The Daddy" between John and Stefano being the choices to father Hope's baby? A couple years later, the kid ended up being Bo's? (was that a Dena Higley story? If so, that's the ONLY thing b***h did right at DAYS.)

• Members
Sorry but everyone, not just americans could vote in that poll. ;)

I think Ciara (prononced Kee ra, not Sierra like some around teh net seems to think) is a good name, I voted for that one. I would have laughed if Cassidy won!! :lol: There's already a Cassie Brady. Stupid to even have that name for a choice.

Anyway. I love irish names so I didn't find the last 3 names horrid at all.

I like the fact that Alice is her middle name too. It's a nice tribute to Frances!

Ciara stands for:

The feminine form of Ciaran, from the Irish ciar meaning "dark" and implies "dark hair and brown eyes."

It was the fourth most popular baby girl name in Ireland in 2003.

Archived