ATWT: Paul Leyden Engaged

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

geez, he has really bad luck if he could have wound up on LOST and Grey's Anatomy! That's when you fire your agent!

And since he just a place in LA, that's good news. Hopefully he won't be seeing his face in Oakdale for a really long time ever again.

• Members

Dru, his turning down the roles on LOST and Grey's had nothing to do with his engagement. I think with LOST, he was already committed to LAX, and he had another show commitment that kept him from Grey's. I wish him every success on the other side of the continent. :)

I really can't imagine him on LOST....

• Members

That's great news for Paul! I've said it before, PL has always been grateful for ATWT giving him his big break and has never looked down on the soap world. (One of the reasons, he keeps coming back is that he appreciates what the show did for him.) I know some people don't like his character, but some of that is the writing. I think he's a fun actor -- his scenes are never boring. (And, I did like the CarlySimon pairing -- didn't like the story, but liked the fact that Carly finally found someone who actually didn't judge her and they had some fun together. It's too bad that because he was only signed for a short period, that it was doomed.) Oh well. I still believe PL has a great shot a prime time. Who knows, shows like Lost and GA add characters all the time. Just hope he doesn't end up on something like DH -- although if they pair him with Edie, I might start watching again. LOL

Archived