GH: Thursday

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love this Milo/Lulu/Dillon idea, Milo/Lulu flirting... so damn adorable!

I totally agreed with Ms Sneed. You do not show up late on the first day, that's just how it is.

Carly needs to shut up and die.

Spinelli. Will you marry me? I love him. "I won't Godfather. Sonny. Mr Corinthos? Sir?"

• Members

Lila/Adela? She wanted that baby to be a connection for her and Sonny because she was so in LOOOOOVE with him. Not because she wanted to be a mother.

Same thing with Jason. She doesn't want to be a mother. She wants JASON'S baby. That's all that keeps coming out of her mouth. "I want to have your child," or " I want to have a child with you," or "Now I understand why YOU don't want to have a baby..." It's never a solo "I" statement. It's never about "I want to be a mother," or "I want to have a baby."

Hey -- here's an idea. GET MARRIED, FIRST!

But, then again, why get married when a BABY is more binding? The skank ain't slick. :rolleyes:

And even though I detest Ms. Sneed, she had every right to rip into Sam. I mean, seriously. What the hell was Sam thinking? "Hmmm... this is my first day on the job. But fcuk being on time! I'm gonna CHOOSE to have sex!!"

Moving on...

Laura Wright's Character is just horribly annoying. Galloping across town just neighing and thrashing her skunky mane all over the place -- FOR WHAT?! First of all, shut up about that kiss, already! Secondly, be a big girl and stop having Jason solve ALL of your relationship problems with Sonny. Third of all, quit sounding like you're in junior high with all of your, "Jase! We're BFF's!!" every five minutes. Fourth, get the HELL out of Elizabeth's face. I totally disagree with almost all of Liz's choices in this storyline, but b!tch, that's my girl, thick or thick. GET OUT OF HER FACE! :angry:

• Members

THANK. YOU. I shudder every time I see that dead skunk on her head whipping into view.

I would also add Fifth, consider laying off the MysticTan ©. I love a little sun-kissed glow as much as the next gal, Carly, but your embrace of the Mighty Orange is now making you look like you haven't washed your face.

• Members

I hope the writers don't decide to kill Spinelli off. Anyone who comes into Sonny's orbit either becomes a skanky whore or dead. But Spinelli is just hilarious! TPTB would have to be idiots to get rid of him. :lol: Anyone who makes Sonny tolerable (Alexis, Spinelli, etc.) should remain on the show as long as the Sonny pimping continues.

I actually enjoyed Sam yesterday when she told off her boss. But the whole talk about the baby is cringe-worthy. It's really obvious that she doesn't want a baby except to just hold onto Jason. If she winds up pregnant, I will feel so bad for that baby.

Wow, Maxie and Mac were actually really sweet. I almost felt for her... almost.

• Members

Well of course she wants Jason's baby. He's the man that she loves and wants to spend her life with. Like I said, she's talked about this for 2-3 years and she's mentioned that she personally wants to a mother several times over that time. Besides I thought I want to have a baby and I want to be a mother pretty much meant the same thing. Something keeps happening to delay it. Before the doctors kept telling her she couldnt bc of the miscarriage and then she and Jason split and of course all the recent drama. Things are finally good for her and things have settled so she's trying again

• Members

Thank you. That's exactly how it's coming across. Ever since she found out Liz was pregnant, she's been hot for Jason's sperm. Before Liz even knew for sure, Sam was already feeling sorry for herself thinking that Liz was giving him a baby and she couldn't, and wah, wah, wah... It was all about Jason's Baby. She wasn't even upset about the fact that Liz and Jason slept together. She was just upset that Liz would be having JASON'S BABY! JASON'S BABY! JASON'S BABY!

Damn.

With all of this hunger and desire to have JASON'S BABY, this thing better come out the birth canal speaking 12 languages, playing Chopin and solving quantum physics. :rolleyes:

• Members

hands down, the best explanation, short and simple! This latest 'push' to have a child is actually the first in awhile for Sam. As you mentioned, Sam has been dealing with a load of other bs for the past couple of months that she hasn't even really mentioned it. Her and Jason are finding their way back to each other and so naturally she want's to try and have a baby. The loss of her first child was CENTRAL to the Jason/Sam story and I don't see it as anything other than a natural need/want to be a mother and have a family.

Archived