GH: Thursday

• Members

LMAO I love Sam. She gets the line of the day. When Ms. Sneed was hounding her about being 3 minutes late and wants to know why, Sam blurts out, "Me and my boyfriend were having sex!" LOL...too funny

Liz needs to shut up! She is judging Sam for talking about trying to get pregnant in public. Um whatever! This coming from the woman who didnt know who the father of her baby is and is pregnant with a child that isnt her husbands. She is in no position to say anything about Sam

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really liked that we got a Maxie/Mac scene today. As much as i havent liked the character of Maxie, I was almost able to understand why shes done what she has. And I liked that Mac called Maxie his daughter, because he is more of a father to her than Frisco ever was.

• Members

Urgh. Sam proved once again how much of a low class skank she is with that line. Ms Sneed had every right to be on her azz for being late, especially when she was just given a job and can't even show up on time the first day. And really she could have been fired for that line too. You were late for having sex with your boyfriend, yeah, that goes over well in hospital where things have to be run like a tight ship.

And Carly proves AGAIN how jealous she is that someone other than herself can command Jason's attention. She has no problem with She has absolutely no reason to get in Liz' face. Her rationale for telling Sam to have a baby proves how ignorant she is. Sam should have a baby because she loves him, not to trap him. But of course, thats all gutter azz Carly knows how to do.

And could they be trying ANY harder to turn Lulu into Carly? They even had the same dead possum hairdo today.

Kudo's to Georgie for subconciously moving away from Dillon. He is such a skuzz.

Skye is making me dislike her because she is being soo stupid, especially when Jason is supposed to be like her brother. I hate the way she dresses too, its always the same kind of off the shoulder outfit. I guess its supposed to make us think Mob wife or something.

I guess I saw Liz' comment differently. She was mad at Ms Sneed for goading Sam into saying that on the grounds that it was personal.

• Members

IMO it is Monica who framed Laura and possibly killed Rick Webber. I don't by that Alan did it.

Carly is correct in everything that she said to Liz. And Lis knew that Carly was right, simply by the look on her face.

Liz knows that Jason LOVES Sam, be she doesn't care. Yes Jason may care about Liz but he does not love her and never professed it in any way. He was going to marry her to do the "honorable" thing, not out of love. When Sam was pregnant by Sonny, Jason was going to stay with Sam and help her raise that baby for Sonny and Carly's sake not Sam's. Again he was doing the "honorable" thing. It was during this time that Jason fell in love with Sam and she him.

And I know that a lot of people don't like Sam, but she does deserve to have a baby. When Liz miscarried she did so when the babies were not viable. Sam's baby was days from birth and died. Sam didn't have a miscarriage, that is MUCH MUCH harder to deal with. When that happens ito a woman it is natural to crave having another child especially when you can have one with the man that you love.

There were two woman that loved Jason despite his mob ties: Courtney and Sam. But in the end, Courtney couldn't take the lifestyle. Sam can !

And we (Liz haters) know that stuck up, hypocrite Liz could never except Jason's life style. If she can't stick with Lucky because of his drug problems, how can she stick with a man who kills people?????

• Members

Let me add, Monica. :rolleyes: Did anyone else roll their eyes at her saying "I'm concerned about who Lulu is hanging out with." Lucky was like :blink: You mean the guy that saved Sam and Jason? Then she went on to say that "He is dangerous etc. Its like newsflash Mon, Jason kills people for a living. :lol:

• Members

Totally. I've been noticing that, too. They are reeeeeeally trying to make Lulu Laura Wright's Character, Jr.

I'm beyond tired of Dillon. What the eff is his point? What is he trying to prove by staying with Georgie when he clearly wants Lulu? I'm not saying I want Dillon and Lulu together, but it pisses me off to no end how he drops everything to be with her, tracks her down, worries about her, gets jealous of other guys -- and then stays with Georgie and tries to convince her that he loves her and only her.

WHY?!?!?

• Members
It was 3 minutes! She acted like Sam was a half hour late. 3 minutes is not that big a deal and everyone has been late by a few. Ms. Sneed hates Sam and was trying to intimidate and goad her bc she has nothing better to do with her time. She needs to get a life

I dont think Carly was being jealous here. She sees Elizabeth as interfering with Jason's relationship and trying to cause problems for him. It took her a long time to accept Sam but she does now and realizes that she is good for Jason and that he is happy with her. She doesnt Liz to mess that up especially since she has a husband and tons of baggage

Jason is not her brother. He disowned the family years ago and wasnt a part of the Qs when she jjoined the family and got close to them. They have no relation at all.

Nah, Liz is jealous. If Sam were saying she was having sex with anyone else, she wouldnt care. She is jealous bc Sam is sleeping with Jason and he wants a kid with her. Liz needs to feel wanted and as if she is the center of every man's universe. Thats why she gets green with envy when she sees Lucky with Maxie even though she told him to stay away from her and is pushing for a divorce.

Exactly. She left him the first time bc she couldnt accept that lifestyle. Did things change in 4 years? Nope. He went right on with living his life regardless of what she thought. Liz is in for a big surprise if she thinks she could ever deal with it now. I rolled my eyes in her fantasy when she had Jason say he trusts her more than anyone. Boy is she delusional. She actually made me sick when she dreamed they were married and had Cameron with Jason

• Members

Anyone else notice GH Updated their opening? Although, I wouldn't call it an "Update". Justus was removed, although he still appears in the "Men In Black" panning close. Diego was also removed. Patrick's shot was elongated and Emily was given another brief clip. Nikolas' second one appeared to be shorter. Jax also had a still clip flash between he and Lainey. However, no actors were added to the sequence.

• Members

Three minutes late her first day to work sets the tone of the job Sam is going to do. And like everything she is given because she is sleeping with someone, she just doesn't care about how it reflects on her to show up late because she never has to work her way into anything, she just screws her way in. Ms. Sneed is just on to Sam period, and allowing her to get away with it means everyone else will try too. She didn't deserve her job, and basically bullied and cajoled her way in. She should be on her P's and Q's but because she didn't have to earn the job, she doesn't care. Ms Sneed may be a witch but she knows what the deal is.

Come on. :lol: Carly is so jealous of Liz, her eyes turn green. She likes Sam because Sam is insecure, and she can push and goad Sam because of Sams desire to please, plus, Sam like everyone else gets tired of her mouth and just goes along with what Carly says. If ANYTHING, Carly ought to hate SAM. After all, Sam was the one who got knocked up by Sonny, it was Sam who taunted Carly while she was laying her pregnant behind around on Sonny's couch. Carly just doesn't like Liz because she doesn't give two humps about what she has to say. And she proves it everytime she goes on one of her B.S confrontations, where she picks on Liz for hanging on to Json in the same way she herself does. Carly is about Carly and her wanting to be put as Jason's number one friend, and Jason dropping things to be with Liz just burns her small heart. I know Sam and Carly hearing about the marriage offer burns her up and makes her a little more insecure. And her trashy explanation for why Sam needs to have a baby is ridiculous. Yeah, having a baby to hold a man the perfect way to keep him. Carly doesn't need to corrupt Sam with that type of bull. Noone has more baggage than Sam and she doesn't need Carly's influence.

Side note: Kelly looked so pretty in her outfit today. :)

I know Jason isn't her brother, but I'm saying with her role in the Q family, Skyes actions are completely so two faced, begining with the way she sold Jason out to Alcazar.. She knows how much that would hurt Allen if something happened to him, especially at Alcazar's hands but she doesn't care.

And Liz maybe jealous but she didn't say anything that was a big deal. Everyone else was giving Sam the "Yuck how inappropriate" look too. It was in poor taste. Epiphany basically told her that it was TMI. The whole room stopped and gave her the :mellow: look.

• Members
I think Sneed just needs to get laid. She's way too much of a frigid, uptight biyatch. She was most likely jealous that she doesnt have anyone waiting on the side for her...lol

Carly first started to change towards Sam when she saw how she stood by Jason through his illness when he had the surgery. Sam pretty much saved his life and they further bonded when Carly's kids were kidnapped. But then Carly started going crazy and teh feud kicked up again, but since she got better, Carly has softened towards Sam. I think she sees herself in Sam and can relate to her bc to her Sam is a bit like herself when she was younger. She draw some comparisions when she found out that Alexis was her mother and gave her advice on how to deal with that and she supported Sam when Jason left her bc she saw how miserable it made him. But now she's faced with a choice of Sam or Liz. Even if she was still hating on Sam, there's no way in hell she'd ever choose Liz over Sam. Sam wins by default

Side note: Kelly looked so pretty in her outfit today. :)

You are right about Alan. In that sense, yeah it is messed up of her

Innapropriate? Maybe. Hilarious, yes! LOL...I loved it bc it was so unexpected and shocking. I just cant stand Sneed and someone needed to shut her up and Sam did the trick so I congraluate her on that.

• Members

Sam is just a rabid dog who needs to be put down. No one needs to know what she advertises aready.

As for Liz, she's beyond annoying.

But Carly is by far the worse [!@#$%^&*] out of the lot. She and Laura Wright make me crazy! And yes, Lulu is a mini Carly.

• Members

I co-sign everything you just said. I swear they make Sam stupider each passing day. Having a baby to keep a man? I don't think so. Look how well that turned out for her the last time. :rolleyes:

Liz is starting to get a little annoying because she's swimming in a pool of lies and the longer she wades in it, the harded it's gonna be for her to get out.

And that b!tch Carly works a nerve like none other. She doesn's like Liz because she knows that Jason will drop everything to help Liz just like he does with her. And with Carly, she has the be the head b!tch in any man's life she comes in contact with. That's why she's no longer bothered by Sam and Jason being together because she knows that somewhere deep inside that she comes before Sam to Jason. I can't wait for everyone to find out that Liz is actually pregnant by Jason. Sparks will fly and I can't wait!

• Members

Me too! It just grates me too that he constantly puts her above Georgie but wonders why the girl gets pissed. And I just loved how Georgie was so blase about him being in her house and him whinning about her really not caring. Then watching him get so jealous over Lulu and the little mobster and Spinelli really works my nerves. Dillion wants to have his cake and eat it again and again and again.

He and Lulu have a lot of nerve tip toeing through Georgie's house anyway.

• Members

I love Spinelli....nuff said...and NLG wasn't on enough... :(...although her scenes with Sonny were great

the scenes with Trampie, I mean Maxie and Mac were, touching, I suppose...although without Felicia, this story still fails to capture ANY attention from me.

Archived