GH: Thursday

• Members

EXACTLY! Their very first storyline as an actual couple was trying to adopt Bridget's baby. Do people not remember her wanting to start a family with Jason back then? That was exactly 2 years ago. She was crushed when she couldnt keep the child. She then wanted her own baby with Jason. Dr. Meadows told her she had to wait 6 months and by the time that happened Jason got sick and had to have brain surgery. When he was fine she wanted to try again but was told she still had complications. Soon after she had to deal with Manny stalking her, the epidemic, her brother's death, finding out Alexis was her mother, getting shot, losing Jason, being framed, going on the run and nearly dying. This is the first free chance she's really had all year. Its only natural that she'd go back to her original plans of having a child

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you Cheap, yes people have forgotten that fact. She was devistated when she couldn't keep that baby girl. And we all know that that baby WAS not Jason's and she would have raised the baby with Jason as her own. Sam and Jason love each other apart from a baby. He loved her when she was pregnant with Sonny's kid and he loved her after.

Even if you hate Sam you can not say honestly that Jason does not love her, and you can not say that she does not love him. Whatever you think/feel about their relationship, the fact that they love each other can not be denied or disputed based on the way the story has been written!

• Members

That and I think Sam wants a baby for all the wrong reasons, such as her need to have something that she thinks loves her. The same reason most sad preteens on Maury want a baby for. People who have babies on the brain 24/7 disturb me in that it seems self-serving. Personally, I wouldn't let her raise a puppy. She has terrible judgment. Can you think of the situations she will put that child in?

• Members

Absotootinlutely to every point you made.

Edit to add, I only saw one scene today, and that was Lulu, as the Carly copy, :rolleyes: getting in Maxie's face and Georgie intervening. Georgie's problem is that she needed to stomp a mudhole in Lulu for what she pulled because apparently, she thinks her shhhhi doesn't stink when she and Maxie are no different.

• Members

I have started a new poll to fill in for the missing TOP 10 (only as long as it is down). Once it comes back this will stop. The procedure of picking the ballot will change some next week. I got the idea for this too late to get it started this week.

Check it out at:

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.p...c=14446&hl=

My introduction paragragh explains things. Hope everyone will participate.

Archived