Y&R: SAD CASTING NEWS!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I'm just not sure if I believe that. Judith Chapman was raving on SoapTalk about how Gloria is the funnest character she's ever been able to play in daytime, and she talked about how much she LOOOOOVED Y&R and her fellow actors and she's having the time of her life. Why would she leave now? She hasn't been on long, and it's not as if she's been sitting on the backburner.

Maybe her personal life is a shambles? LoL

• Members

:P

What can I say. While I feel kinda bad wishing that the actress leaves the show, I will enjoy an orgasmic bliss if GloHo finally pays for her crimes and is written off the show. LOL! I will have multiple spontaneous orgasms (can men have them?)!

• Members

I'm gonna miss Ashley and Abby. :(

I'm glad Eileen is leaving with class and is greatful to the show in some way. It looks like she's open to retuning down the road if they want her back, but I hope she refuses. Days should definetely act fast, we wouldn't want her showing up on an ABC soap. :lol:

If they want Ahsley back, can we please have Brenda Epperson back in the role? I don't know what it was, but she was always my favorite Ashley. She had a certain fierceness to her.

• Members

Must have been desperation. I didn't like Shattuck's Ashley. If Brenda Epperson was there at the time, the Ashley-Cole pairing would have been a helluva lot better.

If Eileen Davidson was gonna be there a little bit longer, Y&R could have had a custody battle between Ashley and Victor or Brad even. Then again, with Ashley gone, what would the kid have to do?

Archived