DAYS/GH: I miss Kirsten Storms...

• Members

ROFL. This view explains a lot. This is when people start planning families or start making their way into full-time employment. What are you going to be doing instead? You have to me mature or the world eats you alive.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, if I had my way, Maxie would be unrecast and Robyn Richards would take back HER role and redeem Maxie, and y'all DAYS fans can have Lil Miss Moonface until the cows come home as far as I'm concerned.

I simply don't like Kirsten Storms in any role, and the fact that she and the writers turned Maxie into this uncharacteristic whore is proof that her acting skills are marginal. Anybody can act like a bad girl skank. Just like any "singer" can get on stage and strip while dancing to their computerized vocals on a dance song, but it takes actual talent to belt out a powerful ballad. If the writers had more faith in Storms' skills, she would've been put into some heavy drama -- not this slutty bad girl that acts like a b!tch to everyone in her path which goes against the legacy of the Maxie character. Maxie = BJ's Heart.

Kirsten is cute! Perky! Bubbly! Airy! Light! Weightless! Shallow! And it bleeds profusely into her performances.

• Members

and on GH, she plays nasty, skanky and trashy. When I watch her as Maxie I feel like going down to the nearest clinic bc I feel like Ive just caught an STD. Im talking about hte character here, not hte actress. I just cant stand Maxie since Kirsten took over from Robyn and the character has absolutely destroyed

• Members

Saying Kirsten Storms is a good actress is the equivalent of saying Chris Gerse is a beefcake. Neither one of them could be farther from the truth. Storms needs to stay away from Days forever. GH--have at her.

Archived