DAYS/GH: I miss Kirsten Storms...

• Members

Rionspassions, reading your comments lately reminded me of a poster that I haven't seen in a while. Have you ever heard of a poster by the name of AlisterCraneJr. I think that was the poster's name. He really liked JER's writing and IIRC liked KS a lot too. But it's been a while since I've seen the poster on various message boards....

Anyway, I really admire how you stick to your guns and post messages even when they're not all that popular.

As for your admiration of Kirsten Storms, you're certainly not alone. I know there are some Shelle fans who call Martha M and Brandon B fauxShelle and will never accept the recasts. I guess everyone has different styles of performance that they like. I prefer Martha Madison and don't like KS on either Days or GH. So I don't miss KS at all. But she must have meant a great deal to you as Belle, given that she's been off the show for almost 3 years now...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kirsten was ok for a teenage Belle but for Belle with a child? No. Plus, the fact that she has been aged.

Kirsten was never a good actress but her subpar acting was enough to get by as a teenage character, much like Jason Cook's was. That could never work now. Martha rocks and is a emmy-caliber actress. Brandon is awesome too. They have made Shelle into a viable and rootable couple and are perfect for the grown up, mature Shelle.

Kirsten even sucks at GH and she is supposed to be playing a adult role there. I still hate the fact RR lost HER role for Storms. It's disgusting. The best decision Corday ever made was not letting Storms return.

• Members

Rahmer and Storms were pretty interchangable. Both looked pretty, but god help us all when their mouths opened.

I still think it's rather funny how Days was at the time searching for something identical to Storms to replace Belle with, and picked Rahmer. Shows what Days really thought Storms was worth.

• Members

What's amazing to me is that they actually picked Charity Rahmer over Martha Madison in the first place. I mean, who in their right mind would honestly think that Charity was more fit for the role and the more talented actress? Someone in the casting office must've been smoking some good sh!t that day.

• Members

I'm glad that K. Storms is no longer on DAYS & that she's on GH. She plays a MUCH better Maxie Jones than her portraying Belle Black. She's very lucky that she escaped the wrath of James E. Reilly & Ken Corday! LOL

Frons, Guza & company are finally utilizing Storms after her being wasted with Officer Jesse & taking a back seat to her on-way-too-much annoying sister, Georgie. Since Jesse's death in May 2006, Storms' acting has improved. Storms is not a great actress, but she's doing very well with the material she's given in the Maxie/Lucky/Elizabeth SL. I can't wait to see where this SL will lead to next! There's so much potential! There's even been mentions of Felicia Scorpio & Frisco Jones lately. Will it turn into "something"? I hope so!

She has a chance to be nominated for a 2007 Younger Actress Daytime Emmy Award, but even if she's nominated, Storms has NO chance of winning this year. (I should clarify my statement: Storms DOES have a chance of winning this year if she's nominated. Never forget Natalia Linvingston in 2005. NEVER! LOL!)

Archived