DAYS/GH: I miss Kirsten Storms...

• Members

I was flicking through the channels and saw Kirsten as Maxie on GH. And that got me thinking how much I looooved Kirsten as Belle and how much I don't accept Martha in that role at all. I've completely hated the Belle character since Kirsten left.

Anyway, that got me thinking of yesteryear and how much I used to love Shawn and Belle as a couple. Now, not so much..I prefered Jason Cook's Shawn with Mimi. And I hate Belle now, so I didn't mind that she was with Philip (even though Philip belonged with Chloe).

Nothing against Martha--she was great as Lola on Passions. But she's no Belle, and she never will be.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Kirsten Storms at the time she was playing Belle, but since Martha has come on, I never ever want to see KS back on DAYS again. There is just no comparison between the two. Martha would wipe the floor with KS acting-wise even on her worst day.

• Members

But Belle's not, or shouldn't be, mature just yet. She's only 22. Besides, Kirsten has this cuteness to her that makes her a million times more likable than the current Belle. When I see this Belle, I want Victor to break her in two and hand Claire over to Philip. If Kirsten were playing Belle, I'd be wishing for her to shoot Victor to protect her child.

• Members

True, Belle should be only 22, but that's when Mimi was in their story. Now, I think Hogan has slightly aged Shawn, Belle and Philip out of Mimi's age bracket. Mimi stayed in the early-20s group so that she can have story with Max and Abby. Shawn and Belle (and soon to be Philip) will be more in the mid-20s age group, something Kirsten can't play.

• Members

Somewhat off topic, but didnt the she-devil Dena Higley bump the "kids" up in age? I swear one day Salem U fell by the wayside, and Belle made some reference to being 22 when working at Basic Black (which I thought was laughable at the time, given KS still looked like she was 14).

• Members

I liked Kirsten as high school Belle, and I like Martha as "old" Belle, but I just hate Belle period, mostly when she's with Shawn, or at least Jason's Shawn.

Brandon has made me like Shawn more, and wouldn't mind Shelle... especially now that JKJ is back as Philip.

So while I liked Kirsten as Belle before, I would not accept her back. Same reason why I don't accept JKJ back as Philip. They were the past and their characters have gone through big changes and have moved forward since then that it would be a step back if (now that) they come back.

Oh... But Zenon? Kirsten's best role ever :lol:

• Members
Shouldnt be mature? When you have a baby it's your responsibility to act mature, doesn't matter if you're 16 or 35. Btw. Why shouldn't she be mature when she's 22? You're not a kid when you're 22, you are old enough to drive, support yourself, drink... So please tell me why 22 is not an age for Belle to act mature, especially when she's got a daughter.

• Members

Oh my goodness, I always thought that Kirsten and Jason were just great and wouldn't be able to adjust when they left.

Boy was I wrong. Sure I wasn't a Martha supporter in the beginning because Belle was so whiney, now I love Martha and Brandon. So glad the previous two are gone.

Archived