DAYS/GH: I miss Kirsten Storms...

• Members

Okay, I think people are getting a little carried away at trashing Kirsten. Sure, she may not be the best actress on Daytime, but there are plenty of others out there as well (Natalia Livingston, Chrishelle ??? (Amanda, AMC), the actress that plays Maddie, etc.). Do I think that Storms could ever play the present-day Belle? Hell no! However, I do believe that if Belle never had Claire, then Kirsten could fit back into the role. She wasn't that bad lol. It's just not her role anymore and because she has that cute teen-ness about her, she will never be able to play Belle again.

The same thing can be said about Erin Torpey. She also has that young face and it would be ridiculous to see her as a mother on One Life to Live. It just wouldn't look right. The character of Jessica has matured, just as much as the character of Belle has.

Storms is fine on GH as Maxie, because she's playing a character in her own age range and she can play that well. She plays b*tch wonderfully.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He certainly does NOT speak for the majority of Days fans or for the majority of fans of any other show. He spouts off about his "views" and "opinions", which garner the attenion he wants; and this thread is a prime example of that. In his world he's allowed to bash any show he wants, but the people who express their dislike about shows that he is a fan of are crazy and have no sense of taste in his opinion.

Read what I typed above Rion!

Your the one who's questionable to most of us, you have some of the weirdest opinions and views that I've ever seen ........ :blink:

No we are not, and Rion is part of the 5% that is..........

• Members

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this thread was about Kirsten Storms.

I'll be happy to trash Natalia 'Toothy and Mediocre' Livingston and Chrishelle 'Kate Collins Was My Saving Grace' Stause and Laura 'My Sh!t Don't Stink' Wright and Maurice 'Mumbles' Benard and --

Oh, wait. This thread is about Kirsten Storms? Oh, okay, because, yeah -- DAYS can take her back... A year ago would be great! :) Thanks!

• Members

I never saw Kristen as Belle, but I think Martha is doing a great job. From what I see from Kristen playing Maxie on GH, I can't see her as playing a mother. She looks all of 18. I think she's fine where she is (meaning playing a teen).

• Members

LOL, you really want us to praise Kirsten, don't you Rion? If it was a choice between Storms and Charity Rhymer, I don't think there's even a discussion here. Storms would be the better TEEN mother than Rhymer. The fact of the matter is, Belle is not a teenage mother. She is a mature mother in her mid-20s, something Kirsten could never play currently. Give her 10 years, and then she can play a mother in her mid-20s :lol:

Archived