ATWT Discussion for the week of Jan. 2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You mean DISS-cuss, right?

Anyway... Take away Katie and the heist stuff was decent. I did like the little interaction between Henry and Vienna. :P

By the look of the previews tomorrow will be a sad day for CarJackers. :(

I'm kinda torn on Faith. Her bítchiness annoys me a bit, but I lovvvvvvvve that Lily and Holden are having their perfect little world tarnished.

I feel bad for Craig. :( May he unleash his wrath on those two harlots if and when he's released.

• Members

Okay...call me evil....I liked Meg and Em getting Craig.

I like Parker and Faith's talk, as well as Casey and Maddie's (even if I think Maddie's aversion to the evils of gambling has come out of nowhere...)

And SCar???? Well, at least my upchucking reflex got a workout. As I listened to yet another drippy SCar co-dependence fest (can't and won't ever believe Carly loves that Con), all I could think was what a bleepin' insult it is to Carjack fans.

Just saw the new ATWT promo...it's all about Carjack. :D

OH, and KATIE??? Nothin' but a SkankyBitterWhore.

VIENNA Rocks!!!!!!!!!

• Members
I liked it too. Am I getting to soft...lol.

I wish Nu-Parker would cut his hair. I get so distracted by his hair. That I dont pay attention to his acting. Casey and Maddie were boring. Casey's acting has gotten bad again.

It's pure lust on Carly's part. I thiink it is the fantasy of her living being with a guy like Simon.

I saw it too and loved it. They always shine in their scenes together.

She needs a long vacation out of Oakdale.

I agree. Her scenes with Henry were so good. It makes Henry look less pathetic and more interesting. He needs to move away from Mike, Katie, Simon fiasco!

• Members

Today was okay.

I loved seeing Bob, Kim, and Margo (briefly).

Faith is such a brat! It's really pissing me off, but that's definitely how I acted when I was that age. But I agree, I love seeing Faith be a little b!tch to Lily and Holden. :lol:

Emily is the official cockblocker of the show: she's always interrupting couples. For the longest time, it was Paul and Meg. And now Tom and Margo too? She's such a parasite! Did I see some forshadowing that some trouble is brewing between Tom and Margo though?? hmmm... ^_^. As much as I'd love to see a storyline for my favorite couple on the show, I really don't want them cheating on one another (again!)

Emily and Meg scheming against Craig is pretty interesting, though I'm actually going to be evil and root for Craig. B) Does Craig think he stands a chance w/ Meg? They look so awkward together: she's so pretty and he's so...old!! :lol:

Is TC and/or Katie supposed to be pregnant? B/c she looks like she might be.

Simon/Carly...blah! I can't take their scenes anymore. They're sickening.

• Members

It's pure lust on Carly's part. I thiink it is the fantasy of her living being with a guy like Simon.

I know...I'm just tired of seeing Carly worship at Simon's penis. It would be nice to see Carly emerge from the fog of orgasmic lust and acknowledge that she knows Simon is not good for her.

• Members

guess Carly has dumped Jack like a bad habit, poor Jack, he's taken so much [!@#$%^&*] from that lunatic. At least shes gone soon

Faith needs to keep away from Parker if that kid is anything like his mother he'll end up injuvie and take faith with him soon

Emiloon not looking so crazy these days

• Members

Today's show 1-2 was sort of ok, still rather boring but at least the editing was really good today, and it was not choppy at all like it has been of late, also whoever put today's show together, did a good job, because even though it was boring, it was still enough to keep me interested in it. I still want new fresh storylines though.

• Members

I think we all want that but the writers write the same thing over and over again. Again, Maddie and Casey were so dull today. Maddie's reaction to Casey's gambling was just blah. She didnt react like I thought she would have. They made a big deal about her not finding out. And the scene fell so flat. And Casey's acting was horrible. It reminds me of when he first started on the show.

• Members

I will add that I think the last 5 minutes of today's show 1-2 was pretty good and some of the best stuff I had seen in awhile. The Craig/Emily/Meg stuff was written well at the end there :o:o , also the very last scene of Carly and Jack, even though I have seen in 50 times in a month, the scene was still good and MW and MP made that scene work.

• Members

Well today's show 1-3 was yet another joke, and I really think Gwen/Will have hit a all time low on my like factor, I am now convinced this writer JP will write anything no matter how dumb or stupid or boring just so long as Will/Gwen can be on our screens every single day. Those scenes with Will/Gwen/Iris were pathetic and a total waste of airtime. Carly and Jack were the highlights of today's show, big surprise there I already knew they would be just because MP and MW can make any scene work no matter how bad written it is. Katie just needs to get the [!@#$%^&*] of my screen, I can't stand the [!@#$%^&*] anymore. Simon also needs a one way ticket out of Oakdale and never to return again. The Craig/Meg/Emily stuff was alright today, to bad I really don't care about these characters anymore. At least Tom and Margo were on today, they were interesting, I did pick up on something with Tom, it sort of looks like some foreshadowing going on there of some sort.

But all in all was a boring show.

• Members

BOB is now being used as Katie's sounding board???? HEY, TIIC....STOP the MADNESS!!!

Sigh...where to begin with Jack and Carly? It's one huge bleepin' mess. My heart broke when Jack said "no one who loved you would let you go to jail." I may yet be able to hold out hope for them until Maura returns from her leave.

NuParker's growing on me.

I so don't get the Craig story. 'Cept for the fact Em and Meg have now pissed him off. Which isn't good. But damned if Meggie's smug attitude hasn't earned some payback. (WTH??? Defending Dusty as more concerned about Johnny's welfare? I'd say he and Craig are just about even. You don't get brownie points for regretting stuff while in jail.)

Archived