ATWT Discussion for the week of Jan. 2

• Members

I will add one thing and give high props to the new actor that is playing Parker, he is really good! and I hope that he is going to be getting some kind of a storyline soon, in fact Parker was one of the most interesting parts of 1-4's show. I think he could play trouble maker really well, so hopefully we will see more of him. :)

How about that I said something positive about ATWT B)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol::lol::lol::o:o

I am thinking yesterday was the beginning of Dumily also, they have great chemistry but if it is going to be the same old crap storyline, then I don't care to see them. If we can get Dusty and Emily separated from Paul/Craig/Meg then I would care until this foursome or five-some is broken up I don't care about any of them.

• Members

Today so far is okay.

Best scene so far was between Bob and Susan when Susan was talking about Paul having ESP.

Bob: Are you joking? :lol: :lol:

LOL

Oh man, Paul's psychic storyline might actually be funny if it involved the right characters, and not the usual boring group (Emily, Dusty, Meg, Craig, blah)

• Members

Yeah, it's really sad when Paul's storyline is the most interesting. <_< Bob and Susan have been the only enjoyable ones today. Paul's storyline is supposed to be dramatic, right? So why do I find myself LOLing every time he has a damn vision? :lol:

I really want to see Henry punch Katie in the face. I think he'd be the only man who could get away with it. I hope the writers are trying to get Katie written off the show b/c the writing for the character is just awful...they make her out to be a complete moron.

Since when has Katie joined the OPD? This girl needs to get a legit job and stop butting into other people's careers. Yeah, the writers are making it so obvious that they want to pair Jack w/ Katie. What I don't understand, though, is why Jack only gets involved w/ such annoying women. Maybe he should start dating men b/c he keeps striking out w/ women. B)

Ugh Carly...go away!! Lisa and Jack should both steer clear of this lunatic.

Gwen and Adam are so annoying! It's really bad when I find myself actually hoping for Will to kick the [!@#$%^&*] out of both of them.

• Members

Well I guess I will change my mind and say today's show was OK, but barely OK, The last scene with Carly/Jack was great, and seeing Bob, Susan, Lisa today was also good so that helped change my mind about how bad today was, but other than that stuff the show was much like it has been repetitive and boring. I so wish the vets could be used more often, they really do make the show a better show.

• Members

I wanted to smack Adam today. After todays show I cannot stand him. Will did not even do or say anything that would indicate he was upset about that kiss. The only thing he was upset about was the apperent sky rocketed lunch bill that he recieved and why shouldnt be upset about that? He is the one paying for this stuff. Then not to mention when he was trying to(at least this is the impression I got) get Gwen to turn on Will was breaking point for me. I can't stand him at all. Like my hate for him over powers my Jade hate.

As for Gwen, she rocked today and I loved that she stuck up for Will and didn't take Adam's crap.

• Members

Hal is probably spinning in his grave listening to JAdam (Adam infected by Jade) spout about Will like that!!! GMAFB. Playboy smacks up on Will's wife, and Will's the one with the problem?

Sigh....Carly needs psychiatric help. Her need to "fix" things is way out of control.

Katie should be right behind her. UGH...the [!@#$%^&*] has been after Simon's ass for months, but now when Henry's butt is threatened (someone she enlisted into her vendetta, but can't stand being someone else's lackey...), it's "oh...forget everything I said, Jack..."?????? WTF???

It was nice seeing Bob, Susan and Lisa. Lisa even managed to act civilly with Carly, which has been hit or miss for years. Susan, otoh, has been bitten by the IdiotPlotPointBug.

• Members

I agree with winterguy that the new Parker is a good child actor, although I don't want another "teen troublemaker" on the show. I think Parker works much more as just a good kid with a messed-up family. I can see us watching this actor grow up with the character over the next few years. A Parker-Faith romance (they aren't related by blood, but they are also kind of cousins ... the next generation of Snyder incest!) might be interesting, based on the interaction between the two kids the other day.

Paul's ESP story could be good, or it could be ridiculous. But most likely, it will just be confusing and muddle along.

Bob and Susan were great today!

• Members

Today's show was ok. Although, I didnt pay attention to most of it. It was great seeing Bob, Susan and Lisa. The cliffhanger with Jack and Carly was good but we all know Carly won't be punished. Has anyone in Oakdale paid for their crimes?....Ummmm...NO!

• Members

I have started a new poll to fill in for the missing TOP 10 (only as long as it is down). Once it comes back this will stop. The procedure of picking the ballot will change some next week. I got the idea for this too late to get it started this week.

Check it out at:

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.p...c=14446&hl=

My introduction paragragh explains things. Hope everyone will participate.

Archived