ATWT Discussion for the week of Jan. 2

• Members

I'd never thought I'd say it, but here it goes:

Craig > Meg and Emily. If he killed those two [!@#$%^&*]es, I would just laugh. :lol:

Why didn't the writers pair Simon up w/ Henry? Those two are better than having him w/ Katie or Carly.

Why was Katie complaining about how awful her pathetic life is to Bob? Was Nancy not available?? :rolleyes:

Nice to see Tom and Margo.. :wub:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. They were hilarious today. Henry should have come out and had a thing for Simon. But back to the story. I thought it was stupid that Henry hid Simon. It would have been great if Henry had tried to turn in Simon. And Simon accidentaly knocked him out while fighting for the phone. But the writers suck at storytelling.

Katie was annoying as h*LL again today. I just wanted to smack her!

Jack and Carly scenes were pure gold no matter who is writing the material. Carly is such a fool. I wish Jack would have told her that when she proclaimed her love for Simon.

The Iris/Gwen/Will was a complete joke. It was a total mess. Why were they on? They brought back Terri Garber for this? Who cares about a stupid relative we have never meet.

Meg and Emily getting the goods on Craig was ok. I was just nice to see Tom and Margo plus Jessica.

• Members

I totally love Iris and Terri Garber, and I really was hoping that she would get a real good storyline, but if this is all they are going to give the character of Iris than she just needs to go, that scene where she blew her nose was the last straw for me. I really cannot believe that anyone at CBS allows this trash of Will and Gwen and there never ending repetitive stupid dumb storylines to continue on a daily basis, I am to the point that I hate Will and Gwen, and I once really liked them, but these storylines are just plain ridiculous and nothing but a waste of airtime, I would not mind Will and Gwen if they were given something new and interesting, but this crap is not interesting, it is puke worthy, and I feel for the very talented actors that have to act out this crap that is being written. I would really not blame JL or JS if they both decided to leave after there contracts are up.

I am sorry but if you are going to be on 12-16 of 20 shows a month which Will and Gwen are they need a much better story than this to keep me interested.

• Members

Geez, Lily. After all the time you've spent ignoring your kids, you're surprised when Faith doesn't jump through hoops to spend time with you?

Oh, and I guess Lily didn't get the memo. Natalie should be around 8 yrs old, more than old enough not to go around ripping up pictures willy-nilly. She was born before Sage, in case anyone forgot.

• Members

Today's show was boring and contrived...Well, the only thing that I did focus on was the Lily/Faith scenes....

I really would love to see these writers give us back the characters that we fell in love with; rather than sit there watching them write crappy stuff for them, only to make us go WTF is that?!? In the process of a year, they had some good storylines, then WHAM, they started doing stuff that makes no sense:

We have Paul having visions of what's going to happen, while in a hospital bed. We have Carly running around like a chicken with her head cut off, helping a man that obviously could care less about her, while another one is trying to be the voice of reason; then we have t he whole Emily/Craig/Meg/Dusty mess, which will only get even more messier according to the information that we have read in DTS Spoilers.

I want my show back..better yet, it's time to clean some serious house.

• Members

All I can say about today's show 1-4 is will someone please get Craig/Dusty/Emily/Meg/Carly/Simon/Katie/ off my friggin screen pretty please. Only thing remotely interesting today was Lily/Faith/Jade and that was really not that entertaining. :angry:

WHERE IS THE REST OF THE CAST AT

• Members

Today's show sucked! The ending with Carly and Simon on the phone was pure puke worthy!! Yes, they are totally madly in love with each other. :rolleyes: The budding new friendship/romance between Dusty and Emily was vomit inducing!!!! thw whole show was a complete bore.

Did Carly and Henry meet afterall? Because if they did I zoned out and didnt give a da&%!!! I was so bored with the show that I didnt see when it came on!

• Members

Ok, I missed it then...LOL. I guess I blinked and feel asleep for about 5 minutes and wake up. LOL Oh GWAD those Simon and Carly scenes were painful to watch. Tomorrow's show looked interesting only because it looks like the storyline is finally moving.

• Members

No, see, Simon really loves Carly. Asking her to aid and abet him ENDLESSLY is the mark of a GREAT LOVE. Of course, that also means Simon has the hots for Henry.

Boy, I can't wait for TIIC to rewrite all this SCar crap when Maura returns.

• Members

Random comment ... As a hockey fan, I like that the show had Parker going to hockey practice on Thursday. Daniel also was mentioned by Margo to be at hockey practice a week or two ago. Over on GL, Mallet was also talking about checking hockey scores a few weeks ago.

Could the NHL be doing some kind of promotional thing with the P&G soaps, continuing on from the Stanley Cup's appearance on GL last year as part of Tammy and Jonathan's sotry? Over the same period, no one has been mentioning basketball or some other winter sport.

Whatever the case, I think it's good for hockey to be getting such prominent mentions on the soaps, and I hope it continues.

This doesn't stop me from continuing to be exasperated at the dark, directionless, unbalanced writing on ATWT of course!

• Members

I guess yesterday was the beginning od Dumily? I can just see how entertaining that is going to be, I mean nothing says love like chaining a guy to a wall and have him eat out of a doggie bowl.

All the rewrites in the world are not going to save Carly.

Archived