ANOTHER one of Higleys newbies gone

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is no chance that Ian will show up on another show. He's technically still a vampire back in Port Charles. The rumors of Thorsten joining the show were strong when Susan was rumored to come back, but it never came through. The show was going to contact Susan, but they didn't when they found out about her pregnancy. Sarah Brown was the first choice to be nuMarty, but they wanted her for longer than she intended so she backed out.

• Members

When Port Charles was canceled, vampires were still in Port Charles. Allison was pregnant with Caleb's evil vampire baby and Ian was still a vampire.

And yes, Marty's husband is dead. Or well, presumed dead. We all know no one stays dead on soaps for too long so Patrick may pop up, but not Ian.

• Members

Once the boxing story was over, I didn't mind TT so much (btw, is that him on a Verizon, I think it is, commercial?). I like Timothy Stickney, too, but they were barely using him before TT and what kind of a story is he going to have if his leading lady is being positioned for a triangle that doesn't include him? And I know I'm in the minority but I couldn't care less about another rehash of Bo/Nora/Lindsey. This will be about the 5th go-round of Lindsey being jealous of sharing a man with Nora. No thanks. :rolleyes: Is it really that hard to come up with something that hasn't been done to death?

• Members

Why does this mean Higley is done? Spencer and Vince may be out but she's already added nuMarty, Cole, Langston, Brittnay, Tate, Miles and Thalia to the list of her creations. I'll get excited and think about watching again when she and Valentini are gone and something of the Llanview I once recognized returns. All they've done now is take us back to the disaster of the state of the show pre Malone II.

• Members

Ryan, I disagree with your reasoning that because those characters were vampires they can't be used again. Soaps have overlooked bigger things and people don't care. Besides, it's been three years, things change! When Kevin last appeared on GH he was walking, but on PC he was paralized. I think the reason we didn't see any PC characters on GH is because they didn't want them. The show was very Sonny/Jason/Carly centered at that time.

• Members

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 1 2007, 05:40 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ryan, I disagree with your reasoning that because those characters were vampires they can't be used again. Soaps have overlooked bigger things and people don't care. Besides, it's been three years, things change! When Kevin last appeared on GH he was walking, but on PC he was paralized. I think the reason we didn't see any PC characters on GH is because they didn't want them. The show was very Sonny/Jason/Carly centered at that time.

Exactly....case in point....just look at OLTL...they killed off Victory Lord in 1976, only to completely rewrite history amd bring him back to life around 2002 or 2003, and then shortly thereafter have him die once again.

• Members

Patrick isn't a character people have been asking to return, at least from what I've seen. Then again neither was Marty and that doesn't seem to be working out well for them. TK may have created a successful character on AMC but AMC isn't OLTL.

Archived