ANOTHER one of Higleys newbies gone

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 1 2007, 06:40 PM)
Ryan, I disagree with your reasoning that because those characters were vampires they can't be used again. Soaps have overlooked bigger things and people don't care. Besides, it's been three years, things change! When Kevin last appeared on GH he was walking, but on PC he was paralized. I think the reason we didn't see any PC characters on GH is because they didn't want them. The show was very Sonny/Jason/Carly centered at that time.

Right.....so why didn't Thorsten Kaye join AMC as Ian Thornheart. I mean he is a doctor, he'd be good on the show right? Why didn't Ian Buchanan play his character Josh Temple on AMC? Or Kelly Monaco play Livvie? Or Kent King play her character Imani? What about Allison Barrington? The Barringtons are related to Monica. Oh yeah, that's right...they were freakin VAMPIRES and WEREWOLVES!!!!

Kevin and Lucy are an exception because they existed before the PC spinoff. And....they only returned once and that was for Lila's funeral. It had nothing to do with Sonny/Jason/Carly.

Yes soaps have overlooked bigger things but it won't happen.

Archived