2007: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Toups, it's true that Sara Bibel posted a message on Adrianne's MySpace, I saw it. She was kicked to the curb soon after, lol. To this day Y&R and those actors haven't said anything about AL's exit. Like the Knots Landing people said, Lynn and her power mad husband don't allow dialogue. If you have problems, take it to your pastor, they don't wanna hear it.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Nov 10 2007, 04:09 PM)
Toups, it's true that Sara Bibel posted a message on Adrianne's MySpace, I saw it. She was kicked to the curb soon after, lol. To this day Y&R and those actors haven't said anything about AL's exit. Like the Knots Landing people said, Lynn and her power mad husband don't allow dialogue. If you have problems, take it to your pastor, they don't wanna hear it.

Surely, they could take up their problems with Steve Kent at Sony and Barbara Bloom at CBS. Those actors are just too damn stupid, it would damage LML's credibility even more, if they complained to her bosses.

• Members

Considering Barbara Bloom is on the Y&R writer staff, I wouldn't ask her anything! LoL Honestly, I don't think there is any stopping LML with Bloom around. She obviously hired her based on them working together at Port Charles. I'm sure those Bill Bell writers didn't go down without a fight, but there's only so much you can do.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Nov 10 2007, 06:09 PM)
Considering Barbara Bloom is on the Y&R writer staff, I wouldn't ask her anything! LoL Honestly, I don't think there is any stopping LML with Bloom around. She obviously hired her based on them working together at Port Charles. I'm sure those Bill Bell writers didn't go down without a fight, but there's only so much you can do.

I was under the impression that Barbara Bloom joined the Y&R writing staff as a sort of veto to LML. I remember she was not happy that LML killed off Ted Shackelford's original character.

• Administrator

You mean ATWT? They're up to 4 script writers now - 5 at the end of the month with Lisa Kohn joining the team (in the credits).

As for Bloom, she's not actually part of the Y&R writing staff, but she just for whatever reason decides to write a couple of breakdowns here and there. :huh:

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Nov 10 2007, 06:25 PM)
Barbara Bloom was first credited at Y&R long before the Ted Shackelford stuff. She recently did an episode as well IIRC.

Hmm, what if the cast banded together and complained to Bloom's boss, Nancy Tassler? Bloom should've never been at CBS anyway, her history and background is with the ABC soaps. IMO, Bloom would be better suited in Frons' position...

Deborah Blackwell, who just left SoapNet, can come to CBS though. LOL!

Archived