2007: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, yeah... back to AMC, though...

With Sara A. Bibel becoming an Associate Head Writer and Michelle Patrick going back to script writing -- and Bugler, Taylor, Kanelos and Cohen all have written scripts this past week... and there's been no sign of Hall since the 10/31 episode and Karen Lewis hasn't written a script since the 10/17 episode... does that mean one (or both) of them are gone to make room for the Patrick/Bibel changes?

Because, with Patrick being a script writer, that would make SEVEN SCRIPT WRITERS (since B&E and JHC don't seem to have the good sense to get rid of their two worst script writers: Bugler and Taylor):

Courtney Bugler

Joanna Cohen

Kate Hall

Marla Kanelos

Karen Lewis

Michelle Patrick

Rebecca Taylor

I just hope Kate Hall resurfaces this week. It would've been interesting to have Kate Hall write from a Sara Bibel outline, considering Bibel's Y&R training ground. Marla Kanelos is annoying, but I'll take her over Beall, Bugler and Taylor any damn day of the week.

• Members

Lisa Kohn was one of the writers trained in this summer's P&G/Televest Scab Training program. I mean, writer development program. Cheryl Davis was also a member of this group. Cheryl, however, has joined the guild and has been hired by atwt, only to be on strike now. Lisa Kohn write five scripts and was then let go without being hired.

Archived