DAYS: EJ/John spoilers for next week

• Members

Full John/EJ article from SOW and SOD!

From SOW....

The Salem PD's plan to arrest EJ backfires this week on Days when John and EJ's shootout ends with a bullet in the wrong guy. "It's an interesting moment to have these 2 guys in a room in a life or death situation.," explains James Scott (EJ). There's alot of tension. EJ has alot to say to John. EJ's resentment comes to the surface about his father loving John first. EJ also explains why Stefano wants John dead. "Betrayal," states Scott, pointing out that John abandoned the DiMera fold. "Leave and you have to die." Then EJ reveals that there is a second assassion to kill Bo and Steve, and whispers the killers name to John before the two start struggling over EJ's gun. "It goes off," shudders Scott," and John is shot twice. EJ runs off, and Tek arrives on the scene fresh from begging Lexie for another chance. He races back to get Lexie and she tends to John after ordering Tek to leave. "Abe made it clear that if Lexie were ever alone with Tek again their marriage is over," reminds Renee Jones (Lexie). "So poor Lexie is forced to tell another lie. And it's a whopper. "Tek says that if he leaves, Lexie will have to pretend she witnessed the shooting," sighs Jones. Lexie says "are you crazy?" Tek thinks it was EJ, but he's not positive. Lexie knows how dangerous this is because EJ is a DiMera. Tek convinces her that she has to let people know who did this. If John dies, she has to avenge his death." Finally Lexie agrees, and Tek takes off before Roman arrives. Lexie explains that she saw someone shoot John and believes it was EJ. Meanwhile John is rushed to the hospital where he's taken into surgery. But first, he sees Steve and moans "Killer....".

Here's the one from SOD that's similiar:

EJ takes a full turn on the dark side this week when he shoots John and forces Sami to have sex with him. It begins with John who takes Bo's place during a meeting with EJ. The two square off, and EJ is presented with the opportunity to carry out Stefano's wishes. "EJ wants to kill John because first, his father told him too. Second is that his father would have given the DiMera empire to John before he would have given it to EJ. "It's jealousy," says James Scott (EJ). "You have to look at EJ who is someone I think is pretty empty on the inside, and here he is shooting someone, who, for all intents and purposes is his brother, so that's the conflict." Unbeknowst to Wells, Tek spies the shooting and tells Lexie, who rushes to tend to John. "Well I hope nothing bad happens to Tek," cracks Scott. Lexie doesn't want to be caught with Tek so she sends him away and lies that she witnessed the shooting. John is rushed to the hospital. Scott admits that he was initially worried about how EJ would be perceived should John die. I thought "I hope he bloody well lives, or else everyone is going to hate me. Can I get the next script, please?"

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=78045

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This all sounds incredible, and should play out really well on screen...The only thing i don't like is that now all of a sudden they are pulling the John is a Dimera angle...NO WAY...John was stefano's pawn, but never his son...The only connection they have is through john's mother, Daphne Dimera...i just find it kind of weird that Ej would think of john as his brother..When in reality John actually raised him for the first few months of his life...But i'm willing to overlook this as long as the story is good...

• Members

I wonder if EJ is even aware that John raised him intially. It is weird the John is a Dimera angle is being played. That was really played during the island stuff when Tony used the same thing as motivation behind the island plot, saying John was Stefano's golden boy and he was jealous that Stefano would leave the empire to John before him. Seems EJ thinks the same. I am interested in seeing more behind all this.

• Members

"EJ runs off, and Tek arrives on the scene fresh from begging Lexie for another chance. "

Has there ever been a bigger LOSER for a soap hunk? Pining over the same woman for so long only to have NOTHING happen because she just does NOT want you? Tek, for the love of God, get a clue -- and then die. You're pathetic. So much that you deserve one of EJ's "Be a mahn" speeches. You are so NOT a man.

• Members

This is going to be sooooo good. I can't wait to see how this unfolds...I know that John could have been telling Steve that someone is coming to kill him....but I have to wonder who is actually the killer to take out both Bo and Steve.

This makes me go back to the theory Roman had (Roman the poster, not Roman Brady)....Only one person has not been targeted by EJ.. One Brady hasn't been targeted...which makes me wonder if something could be up....then again, Benji's coming back again...so who knows.

• Members

This is going to be sooooo good. I can't wait to see how this unfolds...I know that John could have been telling Steve that someone is coming to kill him....but I have to wonder who is actually the killer to take out both Bo and Steve.

This makes me go back to the theory Roman had (Roman the poster, not Roman Brady)....Only one person has not been targeted by EJ.. One Brady hasn't been targeted...which makes me wonder if something could be up....then again, Benji's coming back again...so who knows.

• Members

I'm confused. To me, part of this story could drag. It seems that, by John pointing at Steve and saying, "killer," people will assume that HE tried to kill John. That just seems logical (if he says "killer.") Otherwise -- and why the heck does he -- he'd say "next," or something like that. DANG, this makes me SO mad. If he can say a two-syllable word like "killer," then he should have said, "you're next!" It's the SAME FREAKING THING, people!

Now people are going to accuse Steve of John's murder attempt. I just know it. So much for that Stayla reunion!! :(

Archived