Christmas is coming!

Soapsuds

• Members

Just 5 days left to shop for that special Christmas gift. Just curious to see if everyone is done with their Christmas shopping. I still lack 2 gifts. I hope to get a lot of gifts at work tomorrow. :lol: We are having our Christmas party tomorrow.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have 2 more things to get, which are gift cards. I have to get an extra present for my brother because the Twilight Zone pajamas I ordered for him won't come in until after Christmas. Who knew those things would be so popular?

• Members

I've been doing a little bit of shopping here and there since early November. This afternoon I'm taking my 12 year old daughter and her girlfriends to shop for their *boyfriends* and I plan on getting the last few things I need like a couple of gift cards and stocking stuffers. I'm dreading going to the mall though because it's always pure craziness this time

of year. -_-

• Members

Money holders and gift cards all the way baby! Yes, I'm a lazy bastard. LOL! Seriously, I have four nieces and nephews who are difficult to shop for, so I just give them money. Who doesn't like money? Everybody else get gift cards.

• Members

I almost got it done, I still have to shop for 4 more people. I'm sure hopeing that I get money for christmas from my parents/grandparents (like I usually do) because I have spent almost all my money on presents.

If I don't get money for christmas, I'm going to be broke until I get paid or maybe crack out the credit card for nessesisities. <_<

Archived