ABC writer Leaving -SID Spoilers

• Members

Anyone know whose contract is coming up soon????? I have heard that McTavish's is up around April. I don't know when Higley's or Guza's is up though. Could AMC finally be getting rid of the horror that is McTavish????? Of course, the SID author called the writer valued so maybe that isn't McT. Probably Guza then. I bet Alden goes to OLTL and Smith goes to GH. What about AMC????????

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've read elsewhere that Guza's contract is up in March. I can't see him needing 'a break' because he can always have the willing Elizabeth Korte fill in while he's on the links. But of the three (McT, Higley, Guza), Guza seems most likely to be 'valued' by ABC.

Maybe the source is laying a little spin down for Bob, who, reading Jack Smith's writing on the wall, wants to leave on his own terms before he's asked to. So the source (let's call her Meg) talks to a reporter and throws in 'Well, you know they're really happy with Bob's work but he's just ready to move on.' :rolleyes:

• Members

LOL RiffRaff!! I guess they couldn't say something like, "the no talent hack of writer who knows she is going to be fired has decided to quit first." :lol: But the mention of money makes it sound like he/she is someone ABC wants to keep though. And the only HW ABC probably doesn't want to lose is Guza. Ideally, Korte would take over for Guza and OLTL and AMC would get Smith and Alden. Only in my dreams. sigh...

• Members

Higley started in October of 2004. If she had a two year contract then she should have been up this past October. If Errol's post in the other thread is accurate then her contract shouldn't have been renewed. She's been giving out 2007 previews so makes you wonder if we're stuck with her till next October.

• Members

She's taken so much from AMC. She's ruined so many relationships, slapped history in the face so many times it's not even funny, and she has no respect for anything that AMC was built on. She doesn't deserve to keep writing. She doesn't deserve anything from AMC. I will never watch agian because of Josh, but MMT being on out her ass, will help me finally heal from losing my show. :( It has to be her.

Archived