"Dick in a Box"

KLN

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO!!! Thanks for posting that Kenny. Thats hilarious. I totally missed Justin on SNL the other night. I wish I could have seen him.

I saw on Ebay they are selling the Justin Marrionet doll that they are calling "Dick in box" and they have the gift strapped to his crotch. Its really funny. :lol:

Edit to Add:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dick-in-a-Box-Justin-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

• Members

This reminds me of the scene from the 1980's movie Diner that had Kevin Bacon, Mickey Rourke, Paul Reiser and others in it. It was a pretty good movie.

Anyway in the movie Mickey Rourke's buddies and he enter a bet about a girl. She has to touch his "junk" before the end of the date. They mean it in a sexual way, but he knows it is not going to happen. They are at the movies and he comes up with the bight idea to put his "junk" into the popcorn box and get her to touch it that way. The other guys are sitting across so they can see it happen. He gets his "junk" to stand at attention and puts it through the bottom of the popcorn box. And she finally eats enough popcorn to touch it. She is repulsed and run outs. He zips up and goes after her.

He tells her that he got so excited sitting next to her that he just had to let it out to get some air. It just found it's way into the popcorn box somehow. She bought it. LOL

The things we guys will do with our "junk". LOL

Archived